Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gods Creation Taxidermy(still in business?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    If you took it to him, then how was it still in your freezer? Did you get it back from him still frozen?

Read the whole post. After enough lies I asked for it back with a refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
      Read the whole post. After enough lies I asked for it back with a refund.

Ok

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Ok

LOL...Sorry didnt mean to sound like a Richard. My email did not give me the whole message. I took it to him frozen. He mailed it back to me frozen.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
          LOL...Sorry didnt mean to sound like a Richard. My email did not give me the whole message. I took it to him frozen. He mailed it back to me frozen.
          All good

Comment

Seems like a pattern of screwing people. Sucks a man has to do business this way. Live and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTxTracking View Post
              Man, hate hearing all these stories like that. I dropped my bobcat off in January 17 and by August he text me and told me it was ready. Hell he even met me in Waco so I could cut some drive time off. Hope it all works out for y’all, he does awesome work.

You getting yours back in 8 months makes me think that those of us that have been waiting 2 yrs plus are probably never gonna get ours. Either someone that worked for him quit and took a bunch of hides with them or unplugged freezers and they ruined. I can't believe anything the guy says anymore

Comment

Originally posted by droptine8850 View Post
                You getting yours back in 8 months makes me think that those of us that have been waiting 2 yrs plus are probably never gonna get ours. Either someone that worked for him quit and took a bunch of hides with them or unplugged freezers and they ruined. I can't believe anything the guy says anymore

I sure hope that’s not the case. I didn’t even stay on top of it. I think I called home once to just check in. Other than that I just waited until he called.

Comment

I know he is a member here. Maybe he will man up and tell the truth.

Comment

This thread makes me a little nervous. I dropped off a bobcat Nov. 2017.

Comment

I dropped my mountain lion off in 2016 still nothing, but he tells me next month. Fingers crossed

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

It seems to be a common thing with a lot of Taxidermists these days.

Comment

Karma is a b——

Comment

This sucks worked hard for that reputation and it goes down this way. My wife dropped of my cat for a surprise for me and he hasn’t come through at all

Comment

When’s the last time anybody has heard from him? I’ve called 3 times but nothing. Voicemail box is full too

Comment

I was going to take my cat to him sometime this May, don’t think I’ll be doing that after reading this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X