TAG Outdoors Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
    That sheep with the spiral horns, must be blind or something seriously wrong with his eyes. They are bulging and you can’t see his eye balls ? Great photos!

Yea I know! I couldn’t figure it out, but definitely something up with that guy
    And Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Very nice work

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
      enjoyed the pics, great job!

Thanks Guys! Really appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
        Amazing clarity on these! Great shots.

Thank You! Lighting was just right, bright but behind a lot of clouds and this was with the Sony 100-400mm

Comment

My Brother in deep thought, smoking a cigar while on the phone after the hunt

Comment

Really nice work keep it up! And by the way thanks for following my photography page the other day. On instagram at mcgrawimages it’s mostly just family portraits but I too do lots of wildlife photography.

Comment

Awesome pics TGoody!!

That duck coming in for a landing is great!! What is your camera equipment??
              Last edited by Pedernal; 12-16-2018, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rofd1374 View Post
                Really nice work keep it up! And by the way thanks for following my photography page the other day. On instagram at mcgrawimages it’s mostly just family portraits but I too do lots of wildlife photography.

Absolutely Man! I’ve always had a camera in my hand since I was a kid. I love taking pictures of pretty much everything! We also have a portrait and wedding photography page @tag_creativephotograpghy if you wanna check it out
                1,017 Followers, 511 Following, 222 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Taylor Goodwin (@tag_creativephotography)

Comment

TAG Outdoors Photography

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  Awesome pics TGoody!!

That duck coming in for a landing is great!! What is your camera equipment??

Thanks man
                  I’ve been using Sony cameras for over 15 years, but I finally bit the bullet and got the newest one the Sony a9 with the 100-400mm zoom lens. I really love that set up. It’s a beast and auto focus is almost as fast as your eye so it’s like cheating haha I’ve also got a Sony a6000, a Sony HandyCam, couple Sony cybershots, and I was REAL big into GoPro few years back. Got three of those! They are nice but they definitely have their limits... I haven’t bought one since the 4 and I think they are up to number 7 now

Comment

My Dad working a group of Mallards back home in Arkansas last weekend.

Comment

@tag_outdoors

Comment

Originally posted by TGoody View Post
                        Thanks man
                        I’ve been using Sony cameras for over 15 years, but I finally bit the bullet and got the newest one the Sony a9 with the 100-400mm zoom lens. I really love that set up. It’s a beast and auto focus is almost as fast as your eye so it’s like cheating haha I’ve also got a Sony a6000, a Sony HandyCam, couple Sony cybershots, and I was REAL big into GoPro few years back. Got three of those! They are nice but they definitely have their limits... I haven’t bought one since the 4 and I think they are up to number 7 now
                        Awesome photos. Just sold my DSLR and now about to pull the trigger on a Sony mirrorless. How do you like the a6000?

Comment

Awesome pics...

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                            Awesome photos. Just sold my DSLR and now about to pull the trigger on a Sony mirrorless. How do you like the a6000?

I love my a6000! It’s on me all the time! It’s great for all the detail work we do up close. Once you start trying to reach out there you’ll need to bump up to a nicer zoom lens and maybe even a newer body, but all my detail work to this day is still done with my a6000 with my sigma 16mm 1.4! Here’s an example shot with that set up!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                              Awesome pics...

Thank You I really appreciate it

Comment

Happy New Year Peeps!!! Hope everyone has a great 2018!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X