Cowboys and Indians - end of an era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
    I'm guessing they go with Warriors and have some sort of military logo, sad day a vocal minority is forcing this change.

I would be shocked if they use anything military related

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Here's an idea. Get rid of the NFL all together. Then we'll see how under-privileged most of them feel. Buncha anti-Americans anyway. Screw 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        Here's an idea. Get rid of the NFL all together. Then we'll see how under-privileged most of them feel. Buncha anti-Americans anyway. Screw 'em.

I’m alright with this idea.

I haven’t intentionally watched a game in 4-5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I nominate "Slimeballers"

Although Comrads might be fitting.

But then again, they could take it to a new level......Racists or Metrosexuals

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
            [Clearly you didn’t read my post right above yours.

Are you offended if I’m offended?

If so that’s offensive]

I read it. I am offended
            Im tired of(white) people telling the Indian Nation they are offended for Indians. The Indian Nation dont give a **** about yalls football teams. We play slot machines anyway
            Tonto say what?

Comment

So the Lone Ranger and Tonto ride up to a saloon. They go in and get a drink. A few minutes later a cowboy comes in and asks "who's silver horse is that?" Lone Ranger responds that it his his horse, "why do you ask?" Cowboy says, "he looks pretty hot, you should cool him down. So the Lone Ranger tells Tonto to go outside and run around Silver until he is cooled down.
              A few minutes later another cowboy comes in and asks "who's silver horse is that outside?" Again the Lone Ranger says "it is my horse, why do you ask?" the cowboy responds "you left your injun running".

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                50 year Cowboys fan here.

The last game I watched was the Cowboys in the 2016 season. I rarely missed a Cowboys game.

I watched football to be entertained, not offended.

It started going downhill for me when Bob Costas took time out during MNF to preach gun control. Then they started disrespecting the National Anthem.

That in not entertainment to me.

It's their(the owners) businesses, they can do as they please. To each his own.

I am not calling for them to be "canceled". I am not calling for a boycott. I am simply no longer patronizing their business.
                This times a billion

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Me what? Offended? Nope. I don’t think I’ve ever been offended. I get aggravated and sometimes ****** off when I see statues being torn down, schools and streets being renamed, history being rewritten, the Dukes of Hazzard taken of tv, but never offended. The Redskins name doesn’t offended me at all. If it did so the hell what. I don’t own the team. There have been native Americans protesting the teams name for years. To them it’s a big deal. I’m sure they are happy now. The fact that it was approved years ago by a Native American and his likeness was used is irrelevant in today’s ultra offended society. The African American woman that was Aunt Jemima approved of it too. Now Aunt Jemima syrup, and Uncle Bens rice are changing their logos.

Times indeed are changing
                  Have to agree Great write...Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                    I'm guessing they go with Warriors and have some sort of military logo, sad day a vocal minority is forcing this change.
                    I heard, just to pizz off all the virtue-signaling white liberals who are offended by "Redskins," they're changing the name to the Washington "Gut-Eating Savages."

And they'll also have a slogan on their jerseys that reads, "Up yours, Snowflakes!"

That's what I heard anyway.

Comment

Will all the REAL problems going on in the works, this stuff is getting increasingly tiresome. You want to make change? Make some real **** change! Volunteer at children’s homes, speak out against violence in these minority communities. Work on the culture cure! Give a voice to the fatherless homes wordiness. You know, actually make a ****ing difference.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                        Will all the REAL problems going on in the works, this stuff is getting increasingly tiresome. You want to make change? Make some real **** change! Volunteer at children’s homes, speak out against violence in these minority communities. Work on the culture cure! Give a voice to the fatherless homes wordiness. You know, actually make a ****ing difference.
                        Yeah right. That is not nearly as fulfilling as virtue signaling.

All that stuff takes way too much time as well. Way too much work.

Comment

Good news. It isn’t as bad as we feared. Lol
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dbelcher269 View Post
                            Good news. It isn’t as bad as we feared. Lol
                            Hahaha

Comment

They can be called the Washington DC ID10TS, Dipsticks, Self Oriented Betrayers. Sounds very appropriate to me. Whatever it is, it needs to appropriate for today.

Comment

There is more to this:
                                D.C. Congresswoman has proposed bill for RFK Stadium site as soon as Redskins change name.
                                D.C. Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton is prepared to bring a bill to Congress to buy the federal land that houses RFK Stadium in an effort to get a new Housing for low income families.

I get the feeling they do not want a football team.

Comment

Working...
                                X