No announcement yet.

The New Ford Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reserved a black diamond edition 2 door. Plan on Sasquatch package.

Comment

My first car was a 73 bronco. I think Ford nailed it. The two doors are a great redo on the original. I will have one of the two doors.

Comment

I love it. So offering a 7 speed manual or 10speed automatic. The kid in me wants that manual but the daily driver, don’t want to have to mash a clutch in traffic after leg day says the 10 speed automatic. A 2.7 ecoboost sounds small to some of you guys that haven’t driven one but I’m telling you right now. A vehicle that light with a 2.7 ecoboost and that 10 speed automatic......it’s gonna fly. For sure has to be a huge upgrade on HP and torque from the original baby broncos. The interior looks awesome too. Man I really dig it. I can’t wait to see what they do when they release the all new full size bronco. I’m expecting some major hp numbers for those. Wish they’d make a diesel optional. I’ll be needing a new daily driver in next few years. This could be on the list for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They brought out G.O.A.T. mode. Didn't think I'd be a fan of the 2 door, but now I'm torn as to which I like the looks of better. Almost thinking the 2 door has the better looks based on proportions, but the 4 door has that extra space.

Comment

Wonder what its GVWR is? I checked the ford website and said tbd. Was wondering for tax purposes.

Anyone got any predictions???

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
              2.7 EcoBoost........disappointed
              Honestly the 2.7 is pretty solid. Remember, this makes more power than the old 302's did. Also, if you tune a 2.7 they can really make impressive power. I know the sound of a V8 is nice, but this bronco does not have room for the coyote.

Comment

I had an original 74 small Bronco, customized and it was great. The bigger version was a pain because the back seat was worthless trying to get people to climb in between the seat and door jamb, so I like the new 4 door version. Hope they fixed the back window issue. lol

Comment

I want one.

Comment

Wow. I was worried that it would just be a Toyota Highlander or Chevy Trailblazer pavement princess, but they went full send on it. More off-road features and capability than most will ever use, and I suspect it will put a very serious dent in Jeep sales. Smart to already have the aftermarket in mind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

7 speed manual transmission

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                        I would get one for the old lady but I'm not paying 70k for a Bronco.

She will have to make due with the '76 Bronco, '77 Bronco, '61 Unimog, '62 Unimog, '74 Scout 800, '81 CJ8 Scrambler or the '72 Blazer & '73 Blazer(I working a deal on).

Loves me some OLD drop top 4x4's.

The beast:
                        Is there a realm of this universe that this bronco of yours could be bought

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                          Is there a realm of this universe that this bronco of yours could be bought
                          No sir.

I'm going to restomd the black one and the blue one will need an entire new body.

Comment

Originally posted by 999 View Post
                            Forget everything else, where are the Unimog pics?
                            1961 & 1962 Unimog.

They were used on a quail plantation. Those are stairs/dog boxes hanging off the back. I removed them and sold them.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Looks good and will probably steal a lot of sales from the 4runner and pavement pounding Wranglers. The true off road enthusiast will scorn the IFS though. Jeep has already announced they are stepping up their game and will be offering a Wrangler with the Hemi.

Comment

Very cool true SUV. Built as a body on frame, thank goodness. Looking forward to a weight, but I suspect the 2.7 will do everything it needs, and around 4k total weight. Glad they didn't go all fat like the 80's/90's Bronco's.

Like Jeep's, the two good looking models will become chick cars (Sadly). And the sport is sort of the Land Rover Discovery of the model line, and is a unibody construction, so it won't offroad at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X