ASF stand&fill reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASF stand&fill reviews

Looking for reviews on the ASF stand and fills. Still have several old ASF tripod feeders that are 15 yrs old. About to be purchasing a couple 1000# stand and fills. How do these hold up against coons, cows?
    Attached Files

Smaller one met up with a local boar lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been running 3 of the 600lb for about 5 years now and no issues with cattle or pigs or donkeys
      Gonna buy a couple more this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have 6 of the 600lb ones. Every one has stuck hinges on the varmint guard.

I've tried various lubes with no luck. If anyone has a solution I'm all ears.

Comment

No complaints whatsoever.. I had a lid spring break pretty quick on one and they sent me replacements by mail.. The buckeye's versions leak some corn around the motor, I like original ASF, can drag those around where the other one I'm hesitant too. Being able to stand on the ground and fill is so much better than winching or standing on top of the rhino trying to refill.

Comment

We have a few and they work good. We drove a T-post on 2 of the legs across from each other and haven’t had any issues.

Comment

Guys- y’all gotta t post em down.

Comment

I have 2 for a few years now. Never a single issue, will buy more when the need comes.

Comment

Buy them, you will thank me!

Comment

I went with these. There's no corn piled up under it. Throws strong. No critter problems.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I’ve had 1 for five years and no problems. Lamco is another good brand.

Comment

Too much corn piles up under them and on the bottom plate.

Comment

I have four of the 600lb feeders. Love them! Hope to have all of the feeders on my place switched to these eventually.

Comment

I have a 300 lb one and never had any issues with it. And it’s been around aoudad and pigs

Comment

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post
                              I have 6 of the 600lb ones. Every one has stuck hinges on the varmint guard.

I've tried various lubes with no luck. If anyone has a solution I'm all ears.
                              Mine did that. Just heated it up with the torch and all is well

Comment

Working...
                              X