Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
      Any issues crossing colombia?
      Hearing rumors of limited crossings?
      Prolly bull though

Acuna is normal as usual not sure on others though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got back yesterday. Crossed in PN, they are checking to make sure you have a mask on. There's a tent set up before you enter the town. They stopped me and had me put my mask on.

Comment

Crossed Columbia today, easiest I've ever crossed. No mask no problem... we picked up another inch last night. Haven't seen it this pretty in a long time.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I crossed Colombia with no issues this weekend. Very short line coming back this morning.

Comment

Mexico, you are only about 4 miles from my place and for every rain you have gotten, I have missed every single one. My place is dry as a powderkeg, deer are basically living on cottonseed. Not going to be a good year for us.
              When I went down 3 weeks ago, water was standing at the pipeline gate, by the time I got to my ranch gate it was bone dry. Crazy how those rains hit and miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
                Mexico, you are only about 4 miles from my place and for every rain you have gotten, I have missed every single one. My place is dry as a powderkeg, deer are basically living on cottonseed. Not going to be a good year for us.
                When I went down 3 weeks ago, water was standing at the pipeline gate, by the time I got to my ranch gate it was bone dry. Crazy how those rains hit and miss.
                Man sorry to hear that. Where are you guys located?

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post

You’d be surprised! If you’re supplementing them
                  Protein/feed many dry years deer can grow just as big sometimes bigger than wet years, as deer consume more high protein feed over trash grass. The biggest advantage for thick brush in wet years is farm cover. So don’t give up hope just yet! [emoji1374]

Comment

Just got confirmation Acuna crossing is closed to non citizens for 15 days....prayers this is the one an only time this happens

Comment

Closed on mexican side only to US citizens? Or is the US keeping mexicans out?

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                        Closed on mexican side only to US citizens? Or is the US keeping mexicans out?

Only Mexico citizens can cross

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Just got confirmation Acuna crossing is closed to non citizens for 15 days....prayers this is the one an only time this happens

NO BUENO!!! Any reports of any other crossings being closed? Trying to make a trip down next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyB View Post
                            NO BUENO!!! Any reports of any other crossings being closed? Trying to make a trip down next weekend.

I hear folks have been back and forth with no issues.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Acuna crossing still the only one closed?

Comment

Working...
                                X