Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gods Creation Taxidermy(still in business?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s had my cat for 2.5 years and I was told last month it would be ready by July 10... so what’s the real story?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pigkiller75 View Post
      If anyone has any questions pm me if you want more details
      How about ask them here so everyone knows what up??

Comment

Hope it ain’t true but doesn’t sound good. If it is I hope he gets burned down. I don’t have a dog in this fight by the way.

Comment

I bet it’s still frozen in the bottom of the freezer.

Comment

And I don’t want to name drop for some peoples sake

Comment

I talked to Mark back in April has had my wife’s Axis for 2.5 years. He told me that it would be ready July 10th. I called today. It’s not even been started. He said he would pull the paperwork and get back to me. He later called my wife because he said that he has moved shop again. He moved all the antlers in the back of pickup and lost tags to multiple sets of horns He also told my wife that his mom had a heart attack and would be back until the 29th. I can’t say how disgusted I am with him.

Comment

[emoji91]Following [emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This isn't looking good.

At all.

Comment

Two and a half years!!!! He is still a W.P.O.S!

Comment

Im in for this..... wow what an outcome...so far..

Comment

Originally posted by Pigkiller75 View Post
                        I bet it’s still frozen in the bottom of the freezer.
                        So you’re saying I should go get my deer that has been there for almost a year and a half and take it somewhere else?

Comment

Originally posted by frazee3200 View Post
                          So you’re saying I should go get my deer that has been there for almost a year and a half and take it somewhere else?
                          IF it's still there, that's probably your best option, if you value the deer.
                          I don't know Mark, or his situation, but typically, when taxidermists get that far in a rut, they're not likely to come out of it.

It's odd that our resident MC fan boy hasn't come out of the cracks to defend him.

Comment

Where’s Ol slayer at when Mark needs him?!?

Comment

My bet he doesn't have the hide. I would go and get A Hide and A set of antlers. If you gave a deposit, I would get it or call the Law on his SORRY A#s !! Least you would have some thing. Let us know what you do!!!

Comment

I've been sending pm's to Pigkiller75.....no response yet. Anybody heard from him since he posted that he had the low down?

Comment

Working...
                                X