2 officers shot in south Mcallen Tx.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Domestic dispute...mother was threatened & they were ambushed upon entering residence & then perp took himself out as backup arrived.

Pray for the families & brothers in blue, they are hurting bad.
    So this POS has been in trouble before. Obvious this is from when he was previously locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
      Why did he look to be cut up pretty bad in pics? Retaliation maybe? No telling with these crazy mfers?
      He got his as$ beat, for being stupid.

Comment

Probably a rap sheet as long as your arm and should have been permanently removed from the gene pool long ago.

Comment

DANG IT! Prayers for their families. This is sickening.

Comment

Rip

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
              So this POS has been in trouble before. Obvious this is from when he was previously locked up.
              Well known perp throughout the agency & got repeated calls at the same residence over an extended period...it's just my opinion but from talking to my sources I personally feel it was a combination of this perp seeing & although we have none of it here still blame the current political climate of anti LE & the two officers going in to a routine / repeated call. I'll try to get more info on the perps history of any known violence towards LE, but don't think so as they were blindsided, sidearms were still holstered & never saw it coming.

Chief Victor is a good guy & was a tough press conference to watch him choking up.

Comment

Terrible day. May God bless the officers and their families

Comment

Sad day for Law Enforcement. RIP Brothers �� Prayers for the families ����

Comment

Originally posted by scoutman View Post
                    Won't stop till deadly force is returned.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Agree

Comment

Prayers up.....

I gained a lot of respect for Dan Patrick yesterday, he was on Fox News with Sandra and he was laying down some truths.......he was very upset and ****** off

Comment

Prayers for the officers families and ALL families who have LE out there.

Comment

These happened way too often. Pray for their family, friends, and brothers they worked with. Both men are heroes and both will be remembered. 10-42 RIP brothers

Comment

Prayers up for the families and for the reunification of our nation.

Comment

more shooting

Comment

South Texas getting to be the wild west!

Comment

Working...
                                X