holster recomendations-sig p365

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holster recomendations-sig p365

Looking for a holster for my new p365. I typically prefer pocket carry, what holsters work for you? Looking for all types, inside/outside waist band etc

If you go IWB, I recommend Tulster. Superb quality and fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just ordered a Tulster yesterday. I typically buy ANR holsters but tulster has a 20% off sale going on.

Comment

N8Tactical Professional. Love that holster, rides really well. I tuck it daily for business attire and nobody knows. The retention release take a little getting used to

Comment

Vedder are awesome. I have the LightTuck for my P365 and an OWB too. Love em. Having sale too

Vedder Holsters offer the most comfortable and concealable kydex and hybrid gun holsters, made in America and backed with our 30 day risk free guarantee.

Comment

I purchased a FDO IWB holster for my 365XL and I have been very pleased with it. They make models for the 365 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              N8Tactical Professional. Love that holster, rides really well. I tuck it daily for business attire and nobody knows. The retention release take a little getting used to
              x2

by far the most comfortable of the 6-7 iwb that I have

Comment

OWB Colorado Holsters. /thread

Comment

Holsters are like underwear, it’s a very personal choice, and you’ll probably buy more than one before you settle.

That said, the N82 Tactical Professional is absolutely the best IWB that I’ve ever had. Now that I’m retired I usually go OTW under a T shirt, but still use the Professional occasionally.

Comment

Anyone use belly bands?

Comment

Ordered the Defender IWB from Relentless. Leather. Will let you know when it gets here. I may end up trying a kydex that goes in my front pocket.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got a txc iwb for my P10c is very Minimal like it a lot. Running a tier 1 on my 43x it has a little more material than the txc but it’s really comfortable. I’d recommend either. My tier 1 ,

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                          Holsters are like underwear, it’s a very personal choice, and you’ll probably buy more than one before you settle.

That said, the N82 Tactical Professional is absolutely the best IWB that I’ve ever had. Now that I’m retired I usually go OTW under a T shirt, but still use the Professional occasionally.

X4

Comment

Built this one for my 365XL. Just got the Romeo zero installed last night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a iwb tier1concealed holster

Comment

Working...
                              X