No announcement yet.

Constitutional Carry Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 2 and it sure is getting boring. Haven't seen a single person open carrying and I been to Waffle House twice and Walmart once. This whole mess is just a let down. Haven't even heard any gunfire.

Comment

I'll stay LTC

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
        I mean if you want to be shot first in an active shooter situation by all means strap it to your hip in plain sight.

At least that's my humble opinion. I'll still carry concealed, like normal.

Until vest and sportcoat weather, then it'll go on my hip, still concealed.

Comment

Amusing how many want to absolutely conceal but come on a public forum to tell everyone they carry

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
            ”In reality nothing has changed”

In my reality specifically. It would have been illegal for me to carry a concealed firearm a week ago. It’s legal now. So that changed.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              In my reality specifically. It would have been illegal for me to carry a concealed firearm a week ago. It’s legal now. So that changed.

well there’s that [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's been over 36 hrs now since CC became legal in Texas and I haven't seen any blood at all in the streets. Heard some gunfire yesterday but that was @ my neighbors next door and I hear that most evenings. I'm just wondering where he gets all his ammo. He must go through 50 rounds every day!

Comment

I'm sure shorly we'll see John Wayne pop in with his colt for 45 strapped on his hip. You the ones with the little man syndrome.

Comment

I'm sure shorly we'll see John Wayne pop in with his colt for 45 strapped on his hip. You the ones with the little man syndrome.

Comment

How many folks have needlessly died at the hand of an untrained and unlicensed CC carrier thus far?

Comment

Is that a rhetorical question?

Comment

Originally posted by Box-R View Post
                          Is that a rhetorical question?
                          No, for several years when the topic of constitutional carry came up there have been many who didn’t think it was a good idea if a bunch of folks with no training started carrying. The argument was pretty much with out the training more accidents and more shootings in general would happen

Comment

Working...
                          X