Ok hear me out…..lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Ok hear me out…..lol

That may get you through 20 days or so lol lol

Comment

When I got our generator I upgraded from 250 gal to 500, after the winter storm I upped that to 1000gal.

I also have 4 gas generators of various sizes and plenty of gas storage.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
          We deployed here on Sunday night. The amount of damage is overwhelming and just makes you sad for these great folks.

They are without power, fresh water and homes/barns/boats/vehicles mostly destroyed, yet every single one will shake your hand, thank you and let you know they've never witnessed a storm of this magnitude before.

There were 173mph winds here and where it initially hit, was clocking 190mph.

Praying for these fine folks, they've already begun their cleanup and we'll checks on neighbors, some tight knit communities for sure. God Bless Louisiana!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
          Thx for jumping in.[emoji123] We are hoping a unit or 3 make it to the westbank of St. John Parish. Right now the community is fighting an uphill battle based on alot of FB live posting.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok hear me out…..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
              It was like a nuke went off. The whole grid was on da ground and in da road wit da trees. Like I said, those folks was scrambling for a generator and a window unit.
              I can cut and clear trees with the best of them. Plenty of saws and tractors. Possible live wires on the ground, you can count me out.

Comment

Ok hear me out…..lol

Tie em down so they dont float away, they only fill them like 80%.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                  I can cut and clear trees with the best of them. Plenty of saws and tractors. Possible live wires on the ground, you can count me out.
                  There were wires all over the ground but I can assure you there was nothing live lol. It was all on the ground. I drug a transformer out of the road and into the ditch in front of my house.

Comment

Looks like the northeast is getting hammered by it. 21 dead so far. Has anybody heard about the 100 guys on the rig that can’t be rescued? Coast guard twice got there and turned around. I have pics and it’s not good.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                      Looks like the northeast is getting hammered by it. 21 dead so far. Has anybody heard about the 100 guys on the rig that can’t be rescued? Coast guard twice got there and turned around. I have pics and it’s not good.
                      Yes it is terrible. I think there may be a TBHer on it as well. I don't understand why they can't get them off of it!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                        Yes it is terrible. I think there may be a TBHer on it as well. I don't understand why they can't get them off of it!

yep, Drill ship Globetrotter II

Comment

Not much help, but….

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post

Crew members who say they were forced to ride out Hurricane Ida on a drillship in the Gulf of Mexico say they’re finally being evacuated. Their rescue comes three days after they say the stor…

Comment

Sounds like a company that doesn't care much for the safety of their employees.

Comment

That is terrible about those men on the drill ship. Hopefully the company does right by them and takes care of everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X