Need privacy fence builder in Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need privacy fence builder in Austin

The high winds last night blew down a couple sections of my backyard fence. I need recommendations on a fence building contractor in Austin.

Also, I know wood prices are super high right now, but can anyone give me a ball park figure on what to expect to pay for labor and materials per square foot in today's inflated world for a plain jane, 6 foot high suburban backyard fence?

You might consider spending the extra monies for metal 2 3/8” posts and associated brackets. Im not a fan of the new U shaped metal posts.

Ive got 5 houses from that storm yesterday for my contractor to work on North of Weird next week. If I had any contractor contacts in Weird Id give them to you.

Maybe consider cruising by the Commercial Sales desk of the closest Lowes or Home Depot and ask for business cards or contractor contact info. Those guys will be asking for discounts and have some face time with the Commercial Sales folk.

Good luck Banzai.

Comment

Good luck finding one. Everyone I know in Austin is looking for someone to do fence work. Wish I could be more helpful. Or more positive.

Comment

Working...
      X