X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged to watch when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What an amazing testimony! There is certainly something grand in the future for you two!

And that nurse is looking for the right thing....you should be cloned!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
        What an amazing testimony! There is certainly something grand in the future for you two!

And that nurse is looking for the right thing....you should be cloned!
        Thank you and trust me I'm the inverse of clone material

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
          Thank you and trust me I'm the inverse of clone material
          Don't sell yourself short....ever! That was an amazing testimony and clearly you are very dedicated to your wife and faith. Cloning material in my book

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
            Don't sell yourself short....ever! That was an amazing testimony and clearly you are very dedicated to your wife and faith. Cloning material in my book
            Thank you Mary.

Comment

Wow! Just wow!!! Thank you for sharing that amazing story and testimony!

Comment

Power of prayer! God bless you and your family! Thank you for sharing this. Really brought a few things to my attention and I'm sure others as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Wow! Just wow!!! Thank you for sharing that amazing story and testimony!
                  Thank you, I watched it again last night, still surreal to me at times 5 months later.

Comment

Thank you for the PM reminder! I just stopped what I was doing here and watched it...
                    So blown away brother! What a powerful testimony of God's grace, mercy and limitless power! He healed you just like he did Tammy...
                    I have come to know a couple things beyond doubt through tragedies in my own life.
                    1. When we pray, the more specific we can pray (ask) the more specific and dramatically God can answer. Your testimony about the prayer involved in this horrible tragedy illustrates that perfectly. And thank you for doing it.. It was obviously difficult for you to do and God's strength gave you the power to do it.
                    2. When we experience loss, great loss especially, there is a void in our hearts and our live. That void will be filled by something. It is our choice as to what will fill that void. If we choose God, he will fill it and draw us near to Him and bring us closer to Him. There are so many illustrations His Word gives us of this, but none greater than Job... You sir made the right choice and as a result, not only are you closer to God, but you and your wife are closer because of the bond of God between you.

Thank you for posting this video. Though I had some serious blurry screen moments, I am blessed by you for having watched it! May God give you and Tammy many years of working for Him as a testimony of the Love of God. God Bless You and your family sir!

Comment

tagged for l8r - KJ

Comment

Thank you Sir for sharing your testimony, We do serve an awesome God. God Bless you and Tammy. What a powerful message and i cant wait to get home and share this with my Wife.

Comment

Wow Brother, that was a truly powerful testimony! Many thanks for sharing such an inspirational message. God Bless you and your family!

Comment

Thanks fellas for the encouraging words. Tammy and I feel very strong about sharing our experience and the impact that God has made on our family and friends thru it. We are working real hard at not taking God for granted any longer.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Our God is a healing God for sure. All we need to do is accept and ask. A year ago today today my wife got her pacemaker. Thanks be to God.

Comment

I would never have guessed you were on this forum, bud!!! For anyone who doesn’t know rvd, I can guarantee you that he is a one of a kind guy. One of the best people I’ve ever been blessed to know!

Comment

Working...
                                X