I’m going back to Cali—Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m going back to Cali—Again!

I’m sitting in the airport waiting on my flight out to Oakland. Will be hunting Roosevelt elk in Northern California. Hunt is with arrow 5 outfitted and the same folks I killed my Columbia blacktail with. I’m fairly unprepared and have almost ruined the trip a couple times already. Here we go!!!!!!

Good luck and safe travels, Doc.

Comment

Good luck Doc!

Comment

I worked all night Wednesday followed by clinic, a freshman football game and office meeting Thursday. Got up at 4 am today for my 6 am flight. Got to airport and I forgot my wallet! My wife ran back to get it and I missed the flight by 1 minute. Just bought a new ticket on American but my bags went southwest. Hope that works!!!!

Labor Day weekend I was down at the lease in mason. Jumped off a 6 foot tower and landed awkwardly. Screwed my ankle up pretty bad and even have a little piece of bone floating around. Been in a brace for two weeks. Going to have to lace them up tight and suck it up!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
          I worked all night Wednesday followed by clinic, a freshman football game and office meeting Thursday. Got up at 4 am today for my 6 am flight. Got to airport and I forgot my wallet! My wife ran back to get it and I missed the flight by 1 minute. Just bought a new ticket on American but my bags went southwest. Hope that works!!!!

Labor Day weekend I was down at the lease in mason. Jumped off a 6 foot tower and landed awkwardly. Screwed my ankle up pretty bad and even have a little piece of bone floating around. Been in a brace for two weeks. Going to have to lace them up tight and suck it up!

You got this doc!!! Good luck buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck Doc

Comment

I got good ammo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck Doc

Comment

Your just giving those animals a glimmer of hope thats all! Good luck, not that you need it! Tuned in for updates...

Slew

Comment

This should be a good one, tuned in.

Comment

Good luck Doc.

What kind of broadhead case is that?

Comment

Hope the finish is strong after the rocky start. Good luck.

Comment

In for the adventure, good luck Doc!

Comment

good luck

Comment

This is just a tactic to trick the elk and PETA-types who read this site and warn the animals. I've had to stop telling friends about my pig hunting plans as the pigs have hacked both my e-mail and my phone and never show when I go for a sit.

Comment

Working...
                              X