Rugged Suppressors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rugged Suppressors

Does anyone have any experience with the Razor 7.62 ....im looking for a can that does not break the bank and that is hearing safe on my grendel, 243, 300blk out and 17 hmr......there is not much in stock on silencer shop... Thanks

No experience with that one but I bought a YHM Resonator and it has been great so far. Under $500. Not sure if SS has them in stock but worth a look.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

no they do not have them instock or i would get one.

Comment

I have one and I've been very impressed.
        Rugged got on my radar when I built a spreadsheet comparing specs. For the money it's hard to beat.
        I like my Razor 7.62 so much I bought a Radiant-- haven't gotten the stamp yet. I'm a month or two from a year of waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
          I have one and I've been very impressed.
          Rugged got on my radar when I built a spreadsheet comparing specs. For the money it's hard to beat.
          I like my Razor 7.62 so much I bought a Radiant-- haven't gotten the stamp yet. I'm a month or two from a year of waiting.

Well I looked and looked at more reviews than I knew what to do with lol so I finally put one in jail lol I hope it does well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Youll be happy with the Razor. Rugged makes a great can.

Comment

Look at the Sig SRD762. I got mine for $600 from SS. Hearing safe easily on everything I've shot it on up to 6.5CM so far. They run specials on them pretty regular to get the 22 can for $99 when you buy the 762.

Here is my son shooting it with full power 6.5 loads. He was trying to get the shots off before the impact sound got back from 615 yards.

Comment

I have the rugged surge and love it. Well built, and super quiet even with supersonic ammo.

Comment

I was very set on a Razor until I went through looking at specs I sorted on a spread sheet like above. The Razor was high on each category I sorted but some of the categories just weren’t important to me. I also noticed that the dB tests on the Razor seemed to show it did not perform since it’s a small can. I’ve just about made up my mind now on a Nomad30 from Dead Air.

Comment

It is hard to compare suppressors with a spreadsheet. A can with a higher DB rating may actually sound better than the other. The only way to compare is to shoot with them or hear the suppressed shots in person. For me, it comes down to weight, pleasing tone and warranty. All of the high end offers should be hearing safe with almost anything you put through it.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                      It is hard to compare suppressors with a spreadsheet. A can with a higher DB rating may actually sound better than the other. The only way to compare is to shoot with them or hear the suppressed shots in person. For me, it comes down to weight, pleasing tone and warranty. All of the high end offers should be hearing safe with almost anything you put through it.
                      Absolutely this. Too many people get stuck on DB numbers only to realize a couple years later that most other aspects are more important. Now I do want good suppression, but I’ll sacrifice a little suppression for weight, tone, mount, and length

Comment

Working...
                      X