Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody tried Orby tv?

Comment

I have AT&T internet, Direct TV and our two cell phones all on one plan. Our Direct TV was around $120.00 a month, about 18 months told my wife called AT&T and asked what channels we could remove to lower our Direct TV bill. They did cut it down channels but really didn't amount to much savings. My wife then told them just to remove it and we'd do something else. She was on the phone with them a long time and spoke to various persons and they lowered our Direct TV bill to under $40.00 a month and picked up channels I didn't have before. Things are not equal for everyone!

Comment

cutting the cord this week, but I really don't have a great plan. Similar to you no antenna channels available without putting up a 40ft tower. internet is 20 mb/s from a hotspot device, so can't run much from it. But I am dang tired of paying too much for nothing to watch on directv.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          I pay $80 for the best internet I can get. I then pay $15/mo. for an app on my firestick that gets me 3000 channels and every PPV to 3 devices in my house.

I'm saving thousands a year because I don't have to buy my fights and boxing. I also get every NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL/Soccer game. I don't have to pay for Sunday Ticket anymore either.

I have even taken my firestick to my Buddies house so we can watch fights over there on his projection screen outside.
          may not be popular opinion.... but pirated tv is theft. and I didn't think we like thieves round here.

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
            Prime for free.
            How do you get it free? I like free!

Comment

We have Spectrum & internet paying $220 a month. The real kicker is Spectrum can't get our area cable feed fixed!!!!!! For 2 weeks now we regularly lose Fox, NBC, CBS to the dreaded "Channel unavailable." Super Bowl feed lasted until the final 4 minutes then OUT again on Spectrum.

All of Spectrum customers in our area have the same problem and STILL not fixed. There have been more Spectrum trucks in our neighborhood's than you can imagine.

We are looking at the YouTube route, already have Netflix, Amazon and really about all we watch on HBO, Showtime, etc. are OLD re-runs and the occasional "new seasons" of shows like Homeland, Outside, etc.

Only thing about YouTube is they state maximum of 3 streaming TV's at one time?

Comment

I have an antenna that runs 0$ a month and sat internet that sucks that runs 80 a month.

Comment

I would love to cut the cord but only one streaming services offer AT&T Sports which airs the Astros. I currently have Direct TV and Pay $115 per month. Fubo TV has AT&T Sports but doesn't offer the ESPN channels, therefore I would also have to get sling or youtube tv as well which would put my cost back up close to Direct TV. Maybe one day there will be a a single source steaming services that offers everything I need.

Comment

We are internet only.

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                      I would love to cut the cord but only one streaming services offer AT&T Sports which airs the Astros. I currently have Direct TV and Pay $115 per month. Fubo TV has AT&T Sports but doesn't offer the ESPN channels, therefore I would also have to get sling or youtube tv as well which would put my cost back up close to Direct TV. Maybe one day there will be a a single source steaming services that offers everything I need.
                      Have you looked into ESPN+, I think with Fubo and that you might be in business.

Comment

Cut the cord a long time ago because of high prices. Stream Youtube TV, has enough sports for me. Netflix, Prime video, and Netflix all do the job. for half the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Plus phone.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                          They aren't available here.

Comment

Had Comcast forever then our bill went to well over $200 and decided to try Hulu. It sucked....there were delays and it would lock up several times a day.

Went back to Comcast and got a better deal since we were "new' service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Firestick App

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              I pay $80 for the best internet I can get. I then pay $15/mo. for an app on my firestick that gets me 3000 channels and every PPV to 3 devices in my house.

I'm saving thousands a year because I don't have to buy my fights and boxing. I also get every NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL/Soccer game. I don't have to pay for Sunday Ticket anymore either.

I have even taken my firestick to my Buddies house so we can watch fights over there on his projection screen outside.
                              What Firestick App ?

Comment

[quote=HoustonHunter94;14689781]Have you looked into ESPN+, I think with Fubo and that you might be in business.[/quote

I don’t think you get espn and espn with espn+
                                Last edited by ateague11; 02-07-2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X