No announcement yet.

Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have always enjoyed opposing viewpoints. I enjoy listening and learning. I'm also combative naturally. A person's belief has never told me the whole story. Watching people and their actions has always been more important. I have seen wonderful people do wonderful things without believing in how I conduct myself and lead my Family.

I have learned as I have gotten older that I can have a heated argument/discussion without calling yo mama fat.

Good people do good things.

Comment

Kinda frustrated that I missed yesterday.

Comment

Opinions

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        I have a sneaking suspicion that their keyboards aren't as big as they think they are[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well I’m not one to brag... but [emoji23][emoji23]. You betta recognize!![emoji12]

Last edited by Smart; 01-27-2020, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          Kinda frustrated that I missed yesterday.
          You shouldn’t be frustrated. It was awful. Lotta folks showed true colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            It’s like I told Middleton one time...”you should read the stuff I DON’T post”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I posted what I wrote, before I deleted it, I would have made Pope and Young 14 years ago.

Wise words to remember..
            You were born with two ears and one mouth, there is a reason for that..
            Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt
            Ignorance an be corrected, stupidity can't.
            Words once spoken (typed/texted) you can never get it back.
            #1- The truth should always be known but seldom spoken.

This is a Public Forum and anything you ever post is digitally saved. Some might consider that before they post. It is amazing how much this forum has changed over the years. Threads today are allowed to go way too far for way too long when years ago they were stopped and deleted very quickly. But that is just my OPINION.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              I have always enjoyed opposing viewpoints. I enjoy listening and learning. I'm also combative naturally. A person's belief has never told me the whole story. Watching people and their actions has always been more important. I have seen wonderful people do wonderful things without believing in how I conduct myself and lead my Family.

I have learned as I have gotten older that I can have a heated argument/discussion without calling yo mama fat.

Good people do good things.

How much yo momma weigh? Just the facts please. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Well I’m not one to brag... but [emoji23][emoji23]. You betta recognize!![emoji12]

I don't think its your keyboard that's oversized as much as your pot stirring spoon er, paddle. However, I am not immune to stirring it as well and I know that

But, that's just my opinion.

Comment

Whenever you state your opinion, especially in writing, on TBH or anywhere else on the world wide web, you should be prepared to defend it.
                  Or just do what I do...show up, pizz ****ers off then jet.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Whenever you state your opinion, especially in writing, on TBH or anywhere else on the world wide web, you should be prepared to defend it.
                    Opinions are opinions...I have no problem with that, but when FACTS are presented & ignored?? Someone please tell me why people cannot admit they are wrong. I've been incorrect a bunch of times here & have no problem saying 'I stand corrected'.

I didn't see the Coby thread regarding what was opinion or fact but here are Examples I dealt with recently:

Mountain Lions were compared to other endangered animals which they are not. FACT...if you don't want them killed explain why & that is an opinion. When asked to prove their endangered status, the reply was to prove they were not. WTH??

There have been mile & miles of current Border Wall construction in progress & when someone says Trump Lied & no construction has happened under his term & you show multiple current news links & have a friend watching it being built in his back yard, those are simple FACTS & cannot be defended otherwise unless you just want to look irrational & he indeed continued to not acknowledge & deflect. What is the point of continuing engage with stances like this after presented??

Shipping a long gun person to person in tx via UPS or FedEx is a Federal Offense...I claimed otherwise hoping to see proof but no statute was presented & I couldn't find anything on the net. Is it a misdemeanor or felony?? Any proof of prosecutions to said statute?? Not sure how it could be Federal when state laws vary so much, but I'm no lawyer & have buddies in LE who ship person to person using both as did I as well before becoming a FFL?? Jury is still out on this one & really would like to see it so not sure what to call this but let's say opinion until facts present themselves I guess.

Comment

Ford, Mathews, low fence

Comment

Soccer is for girls.
                        Poptarts get butter.
                        30.06 is the best all around caliber.
                        Heavy arrows are slow.
                        A simple fake shake off added to the sequence off removes sign stealing of any sort.
                        Certain nationalities should be banned from using company microwaves.
                        Reeses peanut butter cups are better than any other candy.
                        Gold peak is the best iced tea.
                        Float california off.
                        Ban EPA gas jug nozzles.

People should read all thread posts before posting.
                        Whoops.
                        Last edited by systemnt; 01-27-2020, 12:38 PM.

Comment

What did I miss? Curt, Im not sure if you were stating your opinion or just posting a rant.

Comment

Shake weight

Comment

Comment

This is RICH!

Comment

Working...
                                X