No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife gets up an hour or so before me and I give her control of the bathroom as long as I can. When I get up this morning she asks if I heard her scream. I say no...and don't ask what happened because that really grinds her gears. She said while she was in the shower something grabbed her on the butt and back of her leg. At first she thought it was me. I've smacked her on the hind end a few times but we have a glass shower door that makes noise when you open it so you have to be quick. She said she screamed and looked around and realized no one was in the bathroom.

I guess we have a perv ghost roaming around the house.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post

I guess we have a perv ghost roaming around the house.
      I fully plan on being a perv ghost in the afterlife.

Comment

There is more paranormal stuff out there than what we actually realize.

Comment

CEO with the perv ghost, is there a perv female ghost?? Lol, miss ole Coach W and those big north Texas deer. And the ghost stories, y’all carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Calitexembalmer View Post
            Myself, and my family just move from a home in Humble last week. Lived in it 5 years, sits on 20 acres. Very haunted, very active. We would hear kids talking upstairs all the time. My youngest girls would go up there thinking of playing, would come back down 2 minutes later. Toys moving, and a old mans voice they would hear. Our belongings thrown around house. I bow hunted the property every year. I would be in my climber at 5 a.m. and hear a women singing in the woods on a regular. first two years walking across my back yard to head out to stand, and there were footprints in the wet grass following me out to the woods for 30 yards. I have a 80 pound Pit bull he is a huge guard dog. he is terrified of the upstairs of that house, looks up the stairs and whines. Cabinets open and close loud. when we moved in it had been empty for 7 years. Then there were 2 bigger figures myself and my 11 y/o would see all the time. Hopefully it stays at that house and not our new home.
            There is no doubt in my mind that dogs are VERY sensitive to paranormal activity.. I have witnessed this first hand myself.. 100% fact..

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
              A healer was mentioned so I will tell this story as it has to do with a TBH member.

I had a pain in my back just inside the shoulder blade for close to 20 years. It was on and off pain usually from sitting in one position for long periods like kayaking or sitting in a tree stand. Other times it was when doing strenuous labor. One day, Smoothboar on here, Marshall Smith real name came by my welding business with a project. We were drawing on my welding table and he pushed my hand aside and jerked his hand back, stepped back a little and says "you're in some serious pain my friend". I asked him how he knew and he said by touching my hand. He told me he could fix it if I wanted him to. I was skeptical and asked him how. He explained he was a healer as was his Mother but he didn't do it much because it had been a problem for his Mother, so much that they had to move to another town once because so many people were wanting her to do it.

I said OK and he felt of my hand again and then told me it was in my back. He reached around and put his hand right where the pain was. He apologized that he couldn't take it out my arm but would have to take it out the top of my head. This would cause about a 30 second head ache that would be the worst I would ever have in my life. He started rubbing my back and pushing upward further and further until it got to my head. My head felt like it would split wide open. He kept going up the back of my head and over the top and he was done. The pain was gone and has never come back and that was about 8 years ago.

A year after that he had a massive stroke while driving right in front of Dell Diamond and died. He was a good hunter and a good friend. He left a wife and 2 kids behind.
              Wow that's wild and definitely not something you hear about often..
              Interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                CEO with the perv ghost, is there a perv female ghost?? Lol, miss ole Coach W and those big north Texas deer. And the ghost stories, y’all carry on.
                Not that I've been able to conjure up yet. May have to break out the Ouija board to get her in the mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Calitexembalmer View Post
                  Myself, and my family just move from a home in Humble last week. Lived in it 5 years, sits on 20 acres. Very haunted, very active. We would hear kids talking upstairs all the time. My youngest girls would go up there thinking of playing, would come back down 2 minutes later. Toys moving, and a old mans voice they would hear. Our belongings thrown around house. I bow hunted the property every year. I would be in my climber at 5 a.m. and hear a women singing in the woods on a regular. first two years walking across my back yard to head out to stand, and there were footprints in the wet grass following me out to the woods for 30 yards. I have a 80 pound Pit bull he is a huge guard dog. he is terrified of the upstairs of that house, looks up the stairs and whines. Cabinets open and close loud. when we moved in it had been empty for 7 years. Then there were 2 bigger figures myself and my 11 y/o would see all the time. Hopefully it stays at that house and not our new home.
                  Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  There is no doubt in my mind that dogs are VERY sensitive to paranormal activity.. I have witnessed this first hand myself.. 100% fact..
                  We have a mini schnauzer that is now 11 years old. We moved into our existing home in 2012 and after living here almost 3 years she all the sudden became absolutely terrified of entering a certain hallway in the house.

I started a thread about it at the time

We’ve never been able to figure out anything that could have occurred that might have contributed to her behavior. In fact, it’s actually become somewhat tolerable the last few years in that we don’t even give it much thought anymore when she freaks out about entering or exiting the area.

I’ve never personally experienced anything out of the ordinary but my wife and daughter have. They say that they both have caught glimpses of what they thought was someone or a shadow of the tail end of someone that has just walked through the hallway. Like out of their peripheral vision.
                  Is it paranormal stuff? Not likely IMO.....just weird I guess.
                  Last edited by RascalArms; 01-18-2020, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Update on the perv ghost: Wife is showering last night and I'm in the bedroom. She calmly says loud enough for me to hear, "it just happened again". I go in there and she says this time it was on her back. She asked me to sit in there...like I can keep it from happening. I say sure and take a seat on a stool. A few minutes go by and I hear her make a slight yelp noise. I look over and her face is visibly upset. I ask if it happened again and she nodded.

Not too sure what is going on.

Comment

Update on the perv ghost: Wife is showering last night and I'm in the bedroom. She calmly says loud enough for me to hear, "it just happened again". I go in there and she says this time it was on her back. She asked me to sit in there...like I can keep it from happening. I say sure and take a seat on a stool. A few minutes go by and I hear her make a slight yelp noise. I look over and her face is visibly upset. I ask if it happened again and she nodded.

That's crazy. We're you looking at her when it actually happened? Did you see her skin move, see the touch? Any marks left on her skin?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

So is the house for sale now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                          That's crazy. We're you looking at her when it actually happened? Did you see her skin move, see the touch? Any marks left on her skin?

I was in the room for the last one but our shower is glass so it was fogged and wet. I peered over after the last time and her face was visibly upset. Logically I have to think it's the shower head doing something weird and tricking her but we've lived here for almost six years, same shower head, so I'm not sure. Plus the first time she described it grabbing and moving down her leg.

She's not someone who is interested in ghosts or would make this up. When I had seen things in this house before she just said to not tell her and blew it off. She's going out of town for a few days so I guess we'll see what happens when she gets back.

Comment

I was in the room for the last one but our shower is glass so it was fogged and wet. I peered over after the last time and her face was visibly upset. Logically I have to think it's the shower head doing something weird and tricking her but we've lived here for almost six years, same shower head, so I'm not sure. Plus the first time she described it grabbing and moving down her leg.

She's not someone who is interested in ghosts or would make this up. When I had seen things in this house before she just said to not tell her and blew it off. She's going out of town for a few days so I guess we'll see what happens when she gets back.
                            Sounds like you'll just have to shower with her to "protect her". [emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                              Sounds like you'll just have to shower with her to "protect her". [emoji2]

Lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                                there is no doubt in my mind that dogs are very sensitive to paranormal activity.. I have witnessed this first hand myself.. 100% fact..
                                100%

Comment

Working...
                                X