No announcement yet.

did everyone have a good christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You bet I did! Quality time with the family, prime rib with all the fixings, and I am now the proud owner of some Crispi boots!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm stuck on a 96 hour shift but my baby niece had a good Christmas as well as the rest of my family. So, I'll call it a win!

Comment

It was what it is for me. Spent 3 hours with my mom at the nursing home as she slept. She has dementia and we couldn't get her to wake up for breakfast or lunch. As I am by myself I went to my uncles house and watched all my cousin's kids run around and play with their new toys. That put a smile on my face at least after my first half of the day.

Comment

Great day with both sides of family. Great food & got more presents than I deserved. Definitely Blessed!

Comment

Yep, celebrated Christmas in Madisonville Hospital with family on Christmas Eve, my 93 year old Dad is in the hospital. Spent Christmas Day at Hospital with my Mom and Dad, daughter had to work, son is lives in Killeen and is stationed at Fort Hood, their 10 month old was running fever and they couldn’t come. Wife, daughter and oldest grandson went to Houston for Christmas with her brother after daughter got off work. Hectic day but good, went to see daughter at Buccees. I know one thing Madisonville is a dead town, except for Buccees, it was packed.

Comment

Busy one in our house. Had my family fly in (Mom, brother with his wife and 3 year old, and sister) and stay at our house for 3 days, dad just lives down the road. Everyone flew back for Christmas Day. Then we went to my girlfriends family’s place for Christmas Day. Great time with family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

pretty much like any other day of the year for me....lol

Comment

Great Christmas! Spent with 94 year old father in law.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                    Boring day. I’d have rather been at work.
                    I was @ work. 5-5, 12 hr shift. After work I went to one of my daughters house where the rest of the family was. Visited for a while and went home to bed. Could have been better but the family is used to me working on holidays. Pays good too!

Comment

spent my Christmas out in the middle of the gulf... Looking forward to being home for New Years though!

Comment

Great Blessed Christmas for sure...I had all my sons home with some in laws.
                        My wife puts out a incredible spread. I so appreciate her.
                        Merry Christmas again Green Screen.

Comment

Originally posted by kornsqueezer View Post
                          Great Christmas! Spent with 94 year old father in law.
                          Same here only mine is 92. Tough o'l bird. WWII vet and can put away some groceries.

Comment

Working...
                          X