Beto Obama wants your AR-15s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beto Obama wants your AR-15s

Beto Obama changed his name from Robert Francis. The same move Biraq Hussein did changing from Barry Soetoro after his dancing boy days.

Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate from Texas Beto O'Rourke says that AR-15s do not belong on U.S. streets or in schools.

Originally posted by Boomerang View Post
    Beto Obama changed his name from Robert Francis. The same move Biraq Hussein did changing from Barry Soetoro after his dancing boy days.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/rep-be...sault-weapons/
    He is very sweaty too......uber sweaty!

Comment

Sure hope Rafael Edward Cruz cleans his clock. Getting a tad nervous about it.

Comment

Better make sure you and everybody you know votes. For Cruz that is.

Comment

Come and take it! He will not be our next senator. Mark my words.

Comment

That interview alone should sink that sweaty slimy dirt bag fake... EVERY Texan should see that! Sure wish Fox News would run that. Over on CBS many conservatives will never see it... I just sent the link to everyone in my contact list that I know to be conservative or even pro-gun...

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
              Sure hope Rafael Edward Cruz cleans his clock. Getting a tad nervous about it.
              lol

Comment

Why does this guy even live here? Please move to Kalifornia.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  That interview alone should sink that sweaty slimy dirt bag fake... EVERY Texan should see that! Sure wish Fox News would run that. Over on CBS many conservatives will never see it... I just sent the link to everyone in my contact list that I know to be conservative or even pro-gun...
                  "Im pro 2nd amendment but I dont think anyone should own the most popular gun in America."

Beto

(Paraphrased of course)

Comment

CDC studies

He said he wanted the CDC to study gun violence...... they did that, it didn't fit the narrative so we all know where that went....

Comment

He also criticizes law enforcement in that clip

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                        I wish I could take comfort in your words. I am concerned.

Every gun owner in Texas needs to vote for Cruz next month.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Good job!!! His intentions are very clear.

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                            "Im pro 2nd amendment but I dont think anyone should own the most popular gun in America."

Beto

(Paraphrased of course)
                            Yep! ****ing commie!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post

I thought the same about Obama.....

Comment

Working...
                              X