French Toast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French Toast

Okay guys, here is my all time world famous french toast recipe for the kids. Get the electric griddle out, set it on 300 and cook a pound of bacon nice and crisp. Lay the strips nice and flat when you start and keep them that way while you cook them. Place on a paper towel when cooked to drain grease. Thsi will make your bacon look like it was on a commercial, pretty, straight, and flat. Take your bread, cut off the crust and slice the bread into 3 strips. Mix 2 eags and milk in a bowl and mix well. Dip the bread slices in the mix and put them on the griddle. Cook until golden on the bottom and flip. Cook until golden and remove from griddle. Put on the margarine and Mrs. Butterworths and tell the kids to dig in. Don't forget the bacon if you haven't already eaten all of it while you were cooking.

Eags, aigs, aegs, or eggs. It just don't matter as long as they came from a chickens behind.

Comment

Sounds good. My kids love french toast.

Comment

It's like you read my mind! Just the other day I was thinking about how I didn't have a good french toast recipe.

I don't have a griddle though...can it be made in a frying pan?

Comment

Yes, pour off most of the grease before you cook the toast.

Comment

Put a little vanilla and cinnamon in the egg. It'll add to it.

Comment

Working...
            X