Hmmm I wonder is it possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm I wonder is it possible?

On the way home from work today I was thinking about how Romney's and the establishments hate for Trump is just driving more people who are anti-establishment to support him. Numbers have shown he has a bunch of democrats, and independents voting for him. And even several thousand people unregistered as democrats in order to vote for him in the primary's.

Maybe they are doing this on purpose to drive more democrats and independents to side with Trump knowing that if he is the nominee republicans will still vote for him?

Is it possible they are doing this????

Or do they really just hate Trump?

Oh Lord, not another conspiracy for the anti's to start spewing :/

Comment

I believe this is a calculated move by the GOP to assure voter turnout.
      Romney is not the man we saw today.

Comment

I think they just really hate him. Doubt his ego would allow him to "play along" with so many people sayig the things that have been said.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
          On the way home from work today I was thinking about how Romney's and the establishments hate for Trump is just driving more people who are anti-establishment to support him. Numbers have shown he has a bunch of democrats, and independents voting for him. And even several thousand people unregistered as democrats in order to vote for him in the primary's.

Maybe they are doing this on purpose to drive more democrats and independents to side with Trump knowing that if he is the nominee republicans will still vote for him?

Is it possible they are doing this????

Or do they really just hate Trump?
          Originally posted by rocky View Post
          Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
          I think they just really hate him. Doubt his ego would allow him to "play along" with so many people sayig the things that have been said.
          The GOP probably does hate the support Trump has, but I also think they may be accepting the inevitable, and are now, playing the public.

Comment

The GOP probably does hate the support Trump has, but I also think they may be accepting the inevitable, and are now, playing the public.
            At the expense of their credibility and future? What, are the going to come out after the election, hold hands with Trump and say, PSYCH!

I think they really hate him and have become so arrogant they are unable to see vitriol the people have for them

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
              Oh Lord, not another conspiracy for the anti's to start spewing :/
              Anti's ??????

I'm a Trump/Cruz fan. I don't think this is the card the establishment is playing, but it kinda hit me today it would be really smart of them if it was what they were trying to do.

Comment

Voter turnout for the primary or the election. If trump gets popular vote but doesn't hit the number needed because if kasich, I guarantee the election turnout will be awful for the GOP. I'm not thinking this is about turnout, because they don't want him.

Comment

No, it is not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                    Anti's ??????

I'm a Trump/Cruz fan. I don't think this is the card the establishment is playing, but it kinda hit me today it would be really smart of them if it was what they were trying to do.
                    Lol that was mostly in jest. I'm just waiting for Flournoy to post this theory with a bunch of bold letters randomly thrown in.

Comment

The GOP is not that smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        The GOP is not that smart.

Unfortunately I agree but isn't that kinda sad.

Comment

Occam's Razor postulates that:

"Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected."

In other words, they just hate Trump.

Comment

I think it might be money. Money helps get candidates elected and establishment/RNC dollars are used to get candidates elected who buy into the GOP platform and support the establishment (big money, wealthy, corporations, Wall Street). The GOP is watching the value of its influence diminish now that Wall Street has its teeth into Hillary. So where is all that money going to come from if the GOP establishment can't control/influence a Republican president? I think it may have hit them upside the head that if a Republican president is elected who doesn't them, they are mortally wounded.

Then of course, I could be dead wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                              I think it might be money. Money helps get candidates elected and establishment/RNC dollars are used to get candidates elected who buy into the GOP platform and support the establishment (big money, wealthy, corporations, Wall Street). The GOP is watching the value of its influence diminish now that Wall Street has its teeth into Hillary. So where is all that money going to come from if the GOP establishment can't control/influence a Republican president? I think it may have hit them upside the head that if a Republican president is elected who doesn't them, they are mortally wounded.

Then of course, I could be dead wrong.

Very good point. I never thought about the big money Wall Street aspect.

Comment

Working...
                              X