Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to be President and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are the best we got and my choices as candidates to lead this country.

I would like to see Cruz-Pres and Ben as VP.

Cruz knows the laws of the land, a domestic policy adviser, advising then-Governor George W. Bush on a wide range of policy and legal matters, including civil justice, criminal justice, constitutional law, immigration, and government reform. Also taught law at UT.

Dr. Carson holds 67 honorary doctorate degrees. a strong believer in the power of education, and alarmed by studies showing America’s students falling behind the rest of the world, Ben and Candy Carson founded the Carson Scholars Fund in 1994. He published Rediscovering What Made This Nation Great, and One Nation, What We All Can Do to Save America’s Future, which was on the New York Times Best Sellers.

He calls out the candidates...
    In a debate characterized by personal attacks and hostile rhetoric, Dr. Carson called for candidates to tackle the nation’s problems of divisiveness, fiscal irresponsibility and failure of leadership – not by destroying each other – but by focusing on serving the American people. Demonstrating strength and clarity, Dr. Carson expressed his frustrations with the Internal Revenue Service, stood strongly for America’s alliance with Israel and outlined his strategy for thwarting the North Korean nuclear threat.
    Last edited by locknload; 02-27-2016, 07:25 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Who I want for President doesn't matter. I am an educated, older white guy. The people picking the next President are mostly undereducated, young, and non-white.

Comment

Bernie. That way y'all can help pay for my kids college. Jaja

Still on the fence

Comment

I'm for Cruz, because defending the Constitution is more important to me than anything else a President could do, and I don't believe anyone would defend it as fearlessly as Cruz. I don't trust any of the other candidates than Cruz to appoint Supreme Court justices who will faithfully uphold the Constitution in their rulings, and really, God help us if there ever is a Liberal majority on the U.S. Supreme Court. Cruz says we are "just one Liberal justice away from losing Constitutional Freedoms". Some people may think that's hyperbole, but I don't, I think it is absolutely correct. Heck, look at the Freedoms we've already lost without a Liberal majority on the Court!

Comment

Trump. Because.... He spells like half the people on TBH
            Kasich for VP to correct his spelling.
            Carson for surgeon general to keep Trump's calmness meds updated.
            And, Christie for Atty general because he makes Rubio sweat.
            Last edited by Bayouboy; 02-27-2016, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy
              Not going to debate you, but will just say that Kasich is a consummate D.C. Establishment "Insider", and having lived in Ohio for 11 years now, I can also say he has a very well-known reputation for being a bully, with a short fuse and a volcanic temper, despite how "reasonable" he may come across on the debate stage.

Interesting

I'm for a constitutional conservative named Cruz. Would love a Cruz Carson or Cruz kasich ticket

Comment

Bernadell. Cuz he ROCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                  Bernadell. Cuz he ROCKS!
                  X2

Comment

Cruz.

He believes in the Constitution and his actions support his words. Conservatives have been calling for a real conservative for as long as I can remember and we finally have one running and a blowhard who severely lacks substance is the front runner. Cruz is principled and has a record to support it. No other candidate can say the same.

In my opinion Carson and Kasich are selfishly being irresponsible to this election cycle. They fail to hit double digit in poll numbers at this point, they are not relevant. Get out and quit splitting the votes.

Comment

Mary

Because anyone who can wrangle this crazy assed website and all its hoodlums deserves a raise and title change!

Comment

Cruz...because he is the best defender of the Constitution. Without it, we are not much different than any other country on earth.

Comment

RUBIO. He's conservative with just enough moderate mixed in to actually win in November. That and no one else on this thread has picked him.

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post
                            RUBIO. He's conservative with just enough moderate mixed in to actually win in November. That and no one else on this thread has picked him.
                            I'm with you actually.

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post
                              he's the only one left with a shot at trump

Comment

In an ideal world, Dr Carson BUT I'll vote for anyone not named Hilary or Bernie.

Comment

Working...
                                X