Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to be President and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruz - because he believes in and is committed to the constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
      NOT STARTING A DEBATE THREAD HERE!!!!

Just list in as few as words as possible who you would like to see get elected and why?

PLEASE DONT QUOTE PEOPLE AND TELL THEM WHY THEIR STUPID!
      What if. ..
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
        What if. ..
        Scary!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Well you aught to be a Cruz guy then..... And he is in the running
          I voted for Cruz in the Primary, but he's definitely not my #1. I'll vote for him in the General if he's the nominee.

Comment

What if. ..
            Lots of gridlock in the Republican-controlled Congress. Not a lot of her agenda getting done. Maybe an impeachment (slim chance, but it would be great).... and then, impeachment or not, a good chance of a real conservative winning the next election.

Comment

What if. ..
              Well if that's what floats your boat more power to you!

Comment

John Kasich. He's honest, reasonable, and has actually accomplished something while leading people.

Comment

Cruz. He did what he said he would do while being elected. He may not have won but he didn't give up and make deals. He is a constitutional conservative. I think he is the best candidate we have had in 30 years.

Comment

Cruz, or any other GOP candidate besides Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                      John Kasich. He's honest, reasonable, and has actually accomplished something while leading people.

You might get close to your way. I think this will be a Rubio Kasich ticket.

Comment

Gary Johnson, Libertarian.

wants to balance the federal budget and wants the govt out of private lives...

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                          Lots of gridlock in the Republican-controlled Congress. Not a lot of her agenda getting done. Maybe an impeachment (slim chance, but it would be great).... and then, impeachment or not, a good chance of a real conservative winning the next election.
                          Thera a good chance that if she wins the presidency, there won't be a gop majority in the senate. There are 8 senators up for reelection in swing states, and if the dem turnout is high, it could very well swing the other way.

Comment

Last edited by XBowHunter; 02-27-2016, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Ted Cruz, cause I believe in the constitution. I also believe that if Trump, or Hillary get in office there will be a liberal justice appointed to the supreme court and we will lose some of our constitutional rights, namely the #2.

Comment

At this moment Trump only because I like his stand on how to win back companies to reinvest in the US. I also think he is the only one that will surround himself with the best people he picks and not the ones that the lobbyist and REP party picks. I can see Cruz as a justice and Rubio as VP and DR. Carson as a Cabinet member.

Comment

Working...
                                X