Trump is beginning to look unstoppable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump is beginning to look unstoppable

For Super Tuesday, he leads in all but TX and AR where Cruz has a small lead.

If he wins most of the delegates on Super Tuesday, can he be stopped?

This could be very, very bad for the GOP.

In the few polls i could find showing a head-to-head matchup between trump and clinton, trump loses...

How the electoral map for 2016 is shaping up for a Clinton vs. Trump race, based on polling and/or 2012 actual results.

It amazes me how someone with as much dirty laundry as Clinton could win the Presidency

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
      It amazes me how someone with as much dirty laundry as Clinton could win the Presidency
      I agree!

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
        It is sickening to think a could happen!

Comment

I've come to the realization that there never will be a good quality candidate that is for the people, all the people, instead of for the people with big money.

I assume you also realize that these "polls" mean absolutely nothing right?

Comment

For our choices choose the lesser evil.

Comment

It will be all over by Wednesday morning...

Trump is, "rollin' hard, rollin' fast, rollin' by..."

I absolutely love the fact he has both the Republican and Democrat establishment shaking from fear!

This 2016 general election will be one for the ages...

Comment

Originally posted by kch73 View Post
                Trump is, "rollin' hard, rollin' fast, rollin' by..."

I absolutely love the fact he has both the Republican and Democrat establishment shaking from fear!

This 2016 general election will be one for the ages...
                One thing for sure......I'll have plenty of material for the next 4 years!!!

The democrats want Trump to win.

Comment

I keep asking myself "Is this real or a SNL skit?"

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                    I've come to the realization that there never will be a good quality candidate that is for the people, all the people, instead of for the people with big money.

I assume you also realize that these "polls" mean absolutely nothing right?
                    Polls are a snapshot in time. In this case, they do mean that if an election were held today between Trump and Clinton, she is the most likely winner. Unless she gets charged over the email scandal or something similar, I think it would remain this way. The dems are sure not going to vote any other way. I don't think moderate independents will support Trump either.

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post
                      Polls are a snapshot in time. In this case, they do mean that if an election were held today between Trump and Clinton, she is the most likely winner. Unless she gets charged over the email scandal or something similar, I think it would remain this way. The dems are sure not going to vote any other way. I don't think moderate independents will support Trump either.

They're a snapshot in time for a certain group. I'd venture to guess that not even half the population participated in the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post
                        They are historically pretty bad predictors until april.

Comment

If you look at many of the polls being cited for super Tuesday states they are old and not at all current. Ted Must win Texas.

Comment

I can't believe that we might actually have trump vs Hillary showdown for the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA..

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                              I can't believe that we might actually have trump vs Hillary showdown for the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA..
                              Sad isn't it!

Comment

Working...
                              X