Big B Exotics in Iredell, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big B Exotics in Iredell, TX

Anyone been here lately? They have good prices on their animals. Just curious the number of animals they have.

Doesnt look like their website has been touched in the last 5 years. Like to see if they are still a working ranch.

Comment

They are still a working ranch just not to tech savy. I drove by there last week had a ton of black buck out there. The ranch is real close to mine. If you decide to visit Big B give me a call

Comment

Originally posted by justin156bc View Post
        They are still a working ranch just not to tech savy. I drove by there last week had a ton of black buck out there. The ranch is real close to mine. If you decide to visit Big B give me a call
        I am thinking of going the first weekend of September or so.

Comment

Big B exotics

I justs went there this last week with my 3 kids. Had a terrific time there was was very successful as the kids each shot a white tail deer in the same morning hunt....3 deer down within 45 minutes.

We saw a lot of different game including Gems buck, Fallow deer, Red Deer, and white tail all from the same hunting blind.

For the money I would recommend this place and the owner is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

Comment

Website was updated in August of 2014. But it is a little behind the times. I'd love to see pics of animals out there, and the hunting stands as well.

Comment

Their prices for does are really good. Does anybody know how big the Ranch is?

Comment

those prices look like live sale prices not hunting prices, but i could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ar3731guy View Post
                  those prices look like live sale prices not hunting prices, but i could be wrong.
                  Yea, after another look I would have to agree. Didn't see another page for hunting prices.

Comment

Good prices if you buying though.

Comment

Working...
                    X