Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone hunt Charokee hog hunting?

Hey all:

Anyone have some info on Cherokee? I am new to the area and looking for a hunt near home, the prices look good to me. Any and all info is welcome.

TRBA

Pm Sent

Comment

What kind of hunt are you looking for? And how much do you want to spend?

Comment

I am sorry, I guess if I had of read your title I would know what you wanted to Hunt. You might check Barnes-Keith Ranch which is between Cherokee and Bend. They border the Colorado River and they have a lot of hogs.

Comment

i to was considering going there. how is it would it be a good place to go

Comment

Originally posted by G5hunter View Post
            i to was considering going there. how is it would it be a good place to go
            G5hunter, are you talking about Barnes-Keith? It is a good place to go, it is 10000 acres, highfenced on 3 sides and bordered by the Colorado on the other side. The place is loaded with hogs. I am not sure what they are charging now. They have a website. Let me know if you have any questions

Comment

i was actually reffering to info about cherokee hog hunts but the place you were talking about sounds interesting also , do they have a website?

Comment

I remember there was a thread named "Don't go to that place in Cherokee"

But good luck!

Comment

I have been there a few times, including this weekend, and have had a blast everytime I have gone. Connie, Susan and Travis are 3 of the best people you will ever meet. You will receive great hospitality and they will make every effort to make your hunt enjoyable. We harvested 2 meat hogs and 1 ram this weekend. THEY HAVE LOTS OF HOGS!!! I will be going again soon!

Comment

Post some pics and your story. I also plan on going back soon. I would like to see a pic of the sheep. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X