Mission ballistic reviews please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission ballistic reviews please

I am new to bow hunting and went to my local archery shop. The owner recommended a Mission Riot for me. I was looking through the Mathews book and saw the Mission Ballistic. Does anyone have any reviews on this bow? This will be my first bow.

I just picked this bow up no complaints as of yet. Figured wasn't that bad of a price in comparison to some and the shop said they would buy back if I wanted to upgrade but I believe it is gonna be a keeper

Comment

Its made by Mathews and from what I can hear they are very quiet. I see a few ppl shooting them at the range and no one has any complaints.

Comment

My buddy has one and he likes it. I shot it once or twice and seemed decent. Looks like a good bow to me. It's molded around a Mathews monster I think.

Comment

Good bow.

Comment

If you're looking at getting one search the classifieds on here, there was a guy selling one a couple of weeks ago that was only two months old. I was going to pick it up for my backup but if your just getting started this would save you a couple hundred bucks to spend on the rest of your set up. Shoot me a pm if you have any trouble finding it and good luck.

Comment

Shot it, liked it. Bought a zxt just cause it fit me better. All about how it fits you.

Comment

My son just bought one on here from A TBHer used, picked it up on Monday before Christmas. Rigged and tuned it. And killed an 8 pt on Christmas Day evening. Handed the bow to his brother and he shot a 6 pt. I've shot it ,no I didn't kill anything, but its quiet, draws smooth, for the money, great bow.

Comment

It's what I shoot. Excellent bow for the money. Very accurate and quiet.

Comment

Im looking at getting the same bow. The guy at my archery shop recommended the riot also, but im leaning towards the ballistic.

Comment

Take a look at the mission blaze. Very Nice bow and fast.

Comment

I appreciate everyone letting me know what you think about the Ballistic. Jansley817, the guy at my archery shop recommended the same thing, but the Ballistic looks a little bigger. I'm going to shoot several at the shop and see how they fit and feel. Thanks again for all the feedback.

Comment

Working...
                        X