Trail camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trail camera

Has anyone tried the small Bushnell trail cameras? If so give a review please. I have the Moultre I-40 that is pretty good, but I am wanting another camera so I'm not having to change locations and sim cards as much.

Do a search, there was just a topic about them for Trailcams under $250.

Also, a good site is chasingame.com

Comment

Comment

I like the bushnell Trophy Cam better than the I40. 8 AA batteries last longer than the 6 D batteries in the I40 and are cheaper. About the only drawback is the night time pictures are not as good with the bushnell. A tip to get better pictures is to place the camera 5-7 yards from your intended target. The Bushnell TC uses a wide view lens so it still picks up quite a bit at that range. I have had my first Bushnell TC out for almost a year now and it hasn't went through it's second set of batteries yet.

Comment

We are running 3 of them now and love the battery life. The pics are good also. I will be getting a 4th to replace the last of my Moultries as soon as I can.

Comment

Trophy cams

Originally posted by okhunter View Post
            Has anyone tried the small Bushnell trail cameras? If so give a review please. I have the Moultre I-40 that is pretty good, but I am wanting another camera so I'm not having to change locations and sim cards as much.
            Yeah I've tried the bushnell t/cams in the bush, they're are pretty cool, it was a bit of a dust bowl out there, and when the rains came in they took a beatting, but got some great shots, got real close to some Goanna's & Tai pans which was great to see in video mode and as for the big reds...we had a plenty.

get one, they're good.

OBJ

Comment

Working...
            X