What Do I Expect At Keith Johns??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Do I Expect At Keith Johns??????

This Will Be The First Time A Keiths Place I Have Heard So Much About. Just Want To Get Some Input On What To Expect On Exotics And Rams For My Girlfriend? Thanks Guys!

What to expect at Keith's

First you can expect to have a good time. he has a good assortment of Rams and Catalina Goats. he has some real nice Blackbuck and Axis.
    Also has some good hogs I missed one real nice one and was busted by a couple more. saw a real nice Red Deer Stag and some does. one of the guys wh hunted with us saw a big Audad.
    Listen to Keith and Wade and you will have a good time. If you are looking for Rams and goats you wont be disaapointed . They will do everything possible to give you a chance at the animal you are looking to take.
    Most shots will be 20 yrds or less. I would get a hawglite becuase the hogs tend to come in right after dark. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me.
    Mike

Comment

Hey Thanks Mike Cant Wait To Get There!

Comment

When you arrive, Keith will drive you around to show you the lay of the land. There are roads cut through extremely heavy brush consisting of dense undergrowth, mesquite, cactus, and hardwoods. He has tripods, ladder stands, ground blinds, and hang on stands overlooking feeders. Both setups I hunted (ground blind and a hang on stand) were 24 yards from the feeder. When it is time to hunt, he will drop you off and pick you up.

This was the view out of the ground blind:

This is what the brush looked like over my shoulder at the hang on stand:

Comment

thats true........... other than roads, stand sites, and pasture.............. it is thick thick thick! looking forward to meeting you and your better half lol

Comment

I'm may be down there with ya for this one. Going to see if I can get those days covered here at work &, of coarse, get it cleared by the Mrs.

Comment

Always expect to have a good time and meet some great people

Comment

yall let me know how it goes. i just booked in for sept. 3rd-7th

Comment

Working...
                X