Texas primary results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
    You all are forgetting where the loyalties of the mainstream media lie. I suggest everyone watch John Oliver's show from last weekend to see how bad he makes trump look. For the time being the mainstream media is going easy on trump likely because he drives ratings. Once the general election fight begins they will begin the full court press against trump and expose the skeletons in his closet. His past lies, lawsuits, flip flops, failed business dealings, alleged rape of his ex wife, etc. will all be brought to the forefront. Hilary also has some skeletons in the closet, but trump also has quite a few. The media will have 6 months to make trump look like the devil and I'm sure they will do everything in their power to make that happen. No one outside of trump himself and maybe Fox News will be trying to bring down Hilary. Unless she gets indicted I think her email scandal will go away for the most part. It's already happening. The worst of it is happening now while the republicans are distracted by their own race. By June when it really matters it will be old news. coincidence? I think not.
    Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
    I already had an extremely poor opinion of him but the video was enteraining and confirmed it. Thank you.

Comment

Presidential primary is reality TV
      Ben Carson got my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
        I voted with my heart and cast my ballot for Ben Carson, the only man of moral conviction in the bunch.
        I wanted to as well but I felt it a wasted vote. I really wish BC was the front runner

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
          I wanted to as well but I felt it a wasted vote. I really wish BC was the front runner
          The good thing about casting your ballot is that it is just that, YOUR ballot. I can sleep well knowing that I didn't compromise my personal integrity by voting for someone just to get the best of the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            The good thing about casting your ballot is that it is just that, YOUR ballot. I can sleep well knowing that I didn't compromise my personal integrity by voting for someone just to get the best of the worst.
            Wow. Thank You! So few have that simple sensibility and virtue.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
              Trump (or Drumpf) is going to get torn to pieces if he is the GOP candidate. The media is playing him for ratings for now, but when he is a threat to Hillary, he will have the dogs from Hades after him.

Comment

It will be interesting for sure. I think he will hold his own just because Hillary hasn't had a lot of people talk to her in the way he most likely Trump will.

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
                  Trump (or Drumpf) is going to get torn to pieces if he is the GOP candidate. The media is playing him for ratings for now, but when he is a threat to Hillary, he will have the dogs from Hades after him.
                  I suspect that he has a few of his own dogs to turn loose also, whadda ya thank?

Comment

Working...
                  X