No announcement yet.

Trump is beginning to look unstoppable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump looks LESS unstoppable last night than he ever has. He lost 4 states and had 3 others that were way too close for comfort. And he lost the first CLOSED primary (Oklahoma) where only Republicans can vote. A lot more of those on the calendar from here on out than Open ones where Dems and Indies can cross over. This race is just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
      Trump looks LESS unstoppable last night than he ever has. He lost 4 states and had 3 others that were way too close for comfort. And he lost the first CLOSED primary (Oklahoma) where only Republicans can vote. A lot more of those on the calendar from here on out than Open ones where Dems and Indies can cross over. This race is just getting started.
      You can make every excuse imaginable but Cruz has no chance of winning the GOP nomination unless the GOP finds a way to run off Trump - in which case Trump will run as independent and HRC wins in 2016. Cruz can't win over independents much less moderate democrats and he cannot drive sufficient turnout to overtake all the automatic votes that Dems traditionally pull in.

Comment

Cruz got smoked in what was supposed be his firewall. He was supposed to win the south. And he didn't.

Comment

This is the truth...

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
          You can make every excuse imaginable but Cruz has no chance of winning the GOP nomination unless the GOP finds a way to run off Trump - in which case Trump will run as independent and HRC wins in 2016. Cruz can't win over independents much less moderate democrats and he cannot drive sufficient turnout to overtake all the automatic votes that Dems traditionally pull in.
          like it or not. You can either get behind Trump to stop Hillary or let her win the election in a cakewalk if we have a third party candiate. America is officially on the clock!

Comment

Take those blinders off....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              I ain't saying I voted for Trump but I've voted conservative my whole life and I have been let down every single time so don't act like voting conservative has great meaning. In my life I have seen abortion progress from common abortion to the harvest and selling of baby parts, gay marriage legalized, our borders opened wide and a Muslim in the WH, promoting his liberal agenda at will, with no resistance for said conservatives... And the list goes on...!!!!!!!!!
              Don't act like voting conservative is a fix all because it ain't..
              Today's spineless corrupt,"conservatives",that hold office, are a huge part of the problem...
              Those weren't conservatives you were voting for...they were just Republicans. In the Presidential elections, the last conservative to run was Ronald Reagan. Bush 1, Dole, Bush 2 (the "Compassionate Conservative"), McCain, and Romney were hardly conservative.

There is actually one in the race now, though...

Comment

Originally posted by J Wales View Post
                Those weren't conservatives you were voting for...they were just Republicans. In the Presidential elections, the last conservative to run was Ronald Reagan. Bush 1, Dole, Bush 2 (the "Compassionate Conservative"), McCain, and Romney were hardly conservative.

There is actually one in the race now, though...
                Yea. Carson. He's done though.

Comment

I forgot about Carson. Ok, there are two conservatives in the race.

Comment

Working...
                  X