No announcement yet.

Liberal tears...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was crying more than she was--from laughing so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      Is no one going to run with the lack of protein comment? I started to but deleted my post hahaha.
      Something about "your check is in the mail" and "I'll call you tomorrow"????

Comment

All I could think of is how I love cats.....

Comment

I see lots of coping medicine in her future!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
            I knew you weren't classifying all of us in that group but you are correct, there are a lot of them out there. Personally I choose not to associate with anyone like that and I can't think of a single friend who associates with that mindset. A little reading and research would show that it can't work here in the US and it shouldn't even be considered.

It's a mistake (IMO) not to associate yourself with people of other viewpoints. YOU are our only hope of educating and converting other millennials. They're not going to listen to old farts like me but they MIGHT listen to a friend in their own generation. One of the reasons that we're in the mess we're in is because of the polarization of our nation - the whole, "I'm only going to hang out with like-minded people" syndrome. The only way we're ever going to get the changes we want is to learn to communicate with each other and convince others that our position makes more sense. You (speaking generally) can't do that if you take an 'us and them' attitude. The time was when it was common for people to be friends but have totally different politics - that's when our political system really worked. There's way more to life than politics and plenty of common ground can be found, outside politics, to build a friendship. Just saying, if you want to effect a positive change for conservative values and principles, position yourself to change minds and grow the movement. Just hanging out with likeminded people and voting conservative is not nearly as helpful. The Libs have done so well because they're terrific at working on converting independents to their cause - something conservatives have been woefully inadequate at for decades.

Originally posted by Incline View Post
            All I could think of is how I love cats.....
            https://youtu.be/mTTwcCVajAc

I don't think she'd like my e-harmony video where I'm calling bobcats and coyotes and splattering them with a shotgun. Lol. We have different kinds of "love" for cats. Lol.

Seriously, how does someone like that make it through a MBA program at a prestigious college. She does not seem very stable. Maybe she was roommates with the girl from video 1.

Comment

Really not sure why I'm laughing so hard

Comment

Liberal tears...

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
                Really not sure why I'm laughing so hard

Probably to keep from crying at the stupidity.

And some of y'all really think she's hot?

Comment

Poor poor Chelsea has her liberal utopia smashed by some southerners. Probably wont be the last time.

Comment

I laughed my azz off at this precious snow flake, heavy on the flake.

Comment

All the comments in this thread were awesome. I am laughing so loud.

I would rather read these types of threads than nay of the others.

Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        Is no one going to run with the lack of protein comment? I started to but deleted my post hahaha.
                        I would but I can't stop laughing long enough to make a decent response

Comment

Working...
                        X