Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tex View Post
    This week has been awesome. 13 so far.
    Tex, I came up on Tuesday to try and get me a smoker pig but couldn't connect..... But I did see a large gobbler walking down our driveway! Its been probably 10 years since I've seen a turkey on our place...

Comment

I saw your truck out in the pasture by the tank. I've seen several turkeys this year. Hope they are taking a hold and we will have a hunt-able population soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
        I saw your truck out in the pasture by the tank. I've seen several turkeys this year. Hope they are taking a hold and we will have a hunt-able population soon.
        Yes sir, took my son perch fishing. He probably caught 50!

Its also been 10 years since our pond has been full to the top!

Comment

Yeah the big lake just south of my is full again. It was down to 6 acres.

Comment

great

Comment

Fantastic videos
              Makes me want to get a camera for my bow

Comment

Originally posted by nnnn16 View Post
                Fantastic videos

Makes me want to get a camera for my bow

I used my iPhone for all these videos. I have a bracket that bolts to my bow and I just clip my phone case to it.

Comment

That's some high quality entertainment right there. Great shooting and looks like lots of fun. Do you use a rangefinder or just use your best guess for range?

Comment

I rarely use a rangefinder. I try to get within top pin range on everything if I can. If I'm stalking on a real still day I will usually take a range finder because I may not be able to get real close.

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                      X