Couch Shopping in Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couch Shopping in Dallas

Where is some good places to go shop for a leather sectional in the Dallas area.

I dont want any Ashley furniture Junk. But not looking to spend 10K either.

Looking for a good middle of the road product. Wife and I are planning on taking off one day and going to do some shopping. With our busy schedule i dont want to waste alot of time just store hopping for nothing. We need to get one bought before the holidays. Im not an order online type of person when it comes to these things i want to sit in it and try it out before i spend the money.

Try Nebraska Furniture in The Colony. They have some good stuff, can look at it online ahead of time, and a lot of times you can pick it up from their warehouse within 30 minutes of purchase. We've had good luck with them.

If that's a bust, there are a couple of other places to go within a few minutes drive of there.

Comment

We bought ours from Nebraska furniture mart.

Comment

We have had good luck at Ivan Smiths in Sulpur Springs or Greenville. Their warehouse is in Emory, I’d bet they would deliver to You.

Comment

Now that OPs got some ideas.... Any ideas for Houston area? I previously swore off Star for life but may be looking again.

Comment

Yea i had nebraska on my mind. As one of the places to look for sure.

Comment

We've had good luck at Weir's.

Comment

Stacy Furniture

Comment

The wife and I buy all our furniture from NFM. One stop shop for anything we could need for the house..

Comment

Canales Furniture.... my Niece owns one of the stores (new one in Ft Worth across from Billy Bobs)
                    and They do have sum good stuff.. she will tell you what not to buy, and they offer a heck of a discount right now.... there are plenty around DFW one right there in Mesquite on Town East Blvd

Comment

Texas Leather Interiors carries an endless amount of Leather Sofas, Sectionals, Recliners, and Chair Configurations. Over 400 Colors, 100's of Styles & Quality Leathers to Choose From. Visit one of our 5 Stores in Texas Today!

Comment

Restoration Hardware

Comment

Nebraska Furniture Mart. Take a trailer and go home with it that day.

Comment

Living Spaces is the best furniture store I've ever used. Nobody hounds you like used car salesmen and they have lots of things in the warehouse if you want to take it with you. Delivery in a pretty fair radius too.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                              Now that OPs got some ideas.... Any ideas for Houston area? I previously swore off Star for life but may be looking again.
                              We just bought a living room set from Star and it wasn't a bad experience. They actually had the set we wanted in stock and delivered in a week. Lazy Boy was 9 to 13 months out if you ordered standard stock- longer if you wanted a non stock color. Gallery Furniture is another good choice, we (wife) just couldn't find anything we (wife) liked there.

Comment

Working...
                              X