• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    Looks great!
    Now go get it bloody!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Taking it out this evening.

I thought I was gonna have to wait and get used to it a bit before I hunted with it. The bow isn’t as refined and it’s a bit “rougher “ to shoot as it’s a heavier draw and shorter AMO but as far as accuracy is concerned i can shoot it better than the Satori. Arrows go right where I want them to.

Now I’m gonna get new limbs for the satori and give it one more go to get it to shoot good bit of not I’ll send it down the road.

Hopefully I’ll stick a mature buck with it tonite!

Comment

Good luck!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Get some!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

This guy was coming in nice and easy and was gonna end up 13-14 yards from my set and all of a sudden he caught a whiff of something he did not like, jerked his head up and ran off grunting. I could hear him grunting for over 100 yards.

Trad hunting is on a whole other level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
            Taking it out this evening.

I thought I was gonna have to wait and get used to it a bit before I hunted with it. The bow isn’t as refined and it’s a bit “rougher “ to shoot as it’s a heavier draw and shorter AMO but as far as accuracy is concerned i can shoot it better than the Satori. Arrows go right where I want them to.

Now I’m gonna get new limbs for the satori and give it one more go to get it to shoot good bit of not I’ll send it down the road.

Hopefully I’ll stick a mature buck with it tonite!
            “Arrows go right where I want them to.”

This cannot be improved on, good luck with your cool new bow!

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
              This guy was coming in nice and easy and was gonna end up 13-14 yards from my set and all of a sudden he caught a whiff of something he did not like, jerked his head up and ran off grunting. I could hear him grunting for over 100 yards.

Trad hunting is on a whole other level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              That is a great hog hunting pic. Next time you post a pic of him I hope he is laying down!

Comment

Wonderful pic

Comment

Grizzly

I bought a Grizzly 55lb this summer to try to use on an elk hunt this past September. I really wanted to like the bow but it really doesn't feel great. I got 400 spine arrows to shoot 150 gr broadheads at the recommendation of 3 Rivers Archery. The bow felt clunky to shoot with that setup. I'm debating whether to sell it or try to tune it better and keep it. Any tips? Did I go with too heavy of arrows and broadheads?

Comment

Originally posted by Brazosonthefly View Post
                    I bought a Grizzly 55lb this summer to try to use on an elk hunt this past September. I really wanted to like the bow but it really doesn't feel great. I got 400 spine arrows to shoot 150 gr broadheads at the recommendation of 3 Rivers Archery. The bow felt clunky to shoot with that setup. I'm debating whether to sell it or try to tune it better and keep it. Any tips? Did I go with too heavy of arrows and broadheads?

You might try bumping up the insert and point weight to 250 - 300 gr total.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazosonthefly View Post
                      I think you may be overspined. I shoot 500 spine arrows with a 150 grain tip and they arrows fly beautifully.

I'm pulling 47-48# however with my draw length.....525 Grain Total overall arrow weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X