How much money is $450,000 to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
    I'm about to build a house, so this would certainly be life changing for me.

Same…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      I'd use it to buy a Hunter Biden painting and get a government contract that would pay me back 10M. Then I'd donate that to the charity of my choice.
      Can I have a few minutes of your time to discuss the "Grandchildren of Joe Biden" trust? I think we can get you a better return on your investment

Comment

I consider life changing money not having to work anymore. 450k would make a nice investment or pay the house off but wouldn’t change my life drastically by any means. I’m only 28 though and have a lot of life ahead of me

Comment

Would not be life changing for me and would split with my 3 children as it would be a nice down payment on their first home.

Comment

I could buy ALOT of ammo to go stop illegal border crossings!

Comment

That’s a hard question. It absolutely could change a life if the person was fiscally responsible and younger. For instance if I got it I would pay off the ranch I bought, stick the rest in retirement, and since I’m still under 40 I could probably retire 10+ years earlier.

That’s pretty life changing. If I was a good person I’d say pay off the ranch and use the rest to fund mission work. That would be a lot of water wells in Africa.

Comment

Retire!!

Comment

Freedom

Comment

i would retire I'm almost there

Comment

Why? You have 450K you want to give away to one of us with the best story? Not much change here, give it to one of the other guy's.

Comment

Make 10% annually on $450,000 is $45,000. Spend 40% of the $45,000 annually for whatever which is $18,000.
                        Other 60% goes back in for inflation etc. So the $450,000 stays the same.
                        Sorry can't live on $18,000 a year.

Comment

I was born here, worked hard to pull myself out of poverty, walked the thin line, obeyed the law, helped the downtrodden, volunteer my time, do everything to be a good citizen. I have never seen that kind of money and I never will. I can't take much more of this government giving that kind of money away to anyone, especially illegals. It breaks my spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
                            I consider life changing money not having to work anymore. 450k would make a nice investment or pay the house off but wouldn’t change my life drastically by any means. I’m only 28 though and have a lot of life ahead of me
                            I'm only 30, and I have to disagree. Being debt free in your low 30s would be life changing. I'm totally debt free right now, but every dime I can save goes into the house fund. I've never allowed myself to live like I'm debt free, but if I just got $450K out of the blue for no reason I could build this house, buy a new car for the wife and I, and actually enjoy the money I work for.

Comment

Huge.

Comment

I’d be able to pay off everything we own, and build a nice house on some of our family land and still keep a chunk in my pocket. It would be a very nice step up in life!

Comment

Working...
                                X