No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves———- Who’s Gottum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bad ....... What to hell does that mean.

Comment

When people start a thread and act like everyone should know what they're talking about...

Comment

People who don't bother to proofread their posts on TBH and in doing so wastes everyone's time trying to decipher nonsensical gibberish.

Comment

Any and every Allsups. Only once have I ever gotten a receipt from their gas pumps.

Comment

Riding my back bumper when I can't pass any faster due to all the vehicles in the lane ahead of me. Do you really think I am going to pull over in the slow lane so you can get one more vehicle ahead and I get trapped in the slow lane for 10 miles. I will slow down if you get close enough and i need a new truck.
            When I am passing the slower traffic in the right lane but pull over to let someone coming up behind me, in the left lane, traveling faster and that person slows down to hang out in my hip pocket until I have to hit my brakes due to a vehicle ahead of me and then the passing vehicle speeds up. If you are going to pass, pass, don't hang out beside me like we are going pass snacks back and forth.
            When I am traveling down the road in the right lane and someone comes up behind me getting right up on my bumper before moving over into the left lane to pass when we are the only vehicles within a mile. Really, what do you want me to do, pull over onto the shoulder so you don't have to exert yourself turning the steering wheel to change lanes.
            Truckers with a truck governed at 70 mph passing a truck governed at 69 mph for 5 miles blocking all traffic on a 75 mph highway. If it takes 5 miles to pass you are not passing, your are loitering. Yeah, I spend too much time driving.

Comment

People using the turning lane as an entrance ramp

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                People using the turning lane as an entrance ramp
                Ive seen this posted in similar threads before. What is the major gripe here? I don't have a lot of turn lanes in my area, but seems like its reasonable when both directions of traffic are busy.

Comment

Originally posted by KGreene View Post
                  I told my new bride 37 years ago that we will not use cheap toothpaste and I do not eat breakfast for dinner. So far she hasn’t crossed the line.
                  Breakfast is good any time of day or night.

Comment

People(a--holes) that leave thier vehicles unattended at the gas pumps at bucees. You know who you are and yes, that's a real d--k move.

Comment

Able body people walking and not lifting their feet up. Shuffling along. Sign of laziness. I guess I've pointed it out enough times. My friends and family will say, I bet you think he/she is lazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                        Ive seen this posted in similar threads before. What is the major gripe here? I don't have a lot of turn lanes in my area, but seems like its reasonable when both directions of traffic are busy.
                        A turn lane can’t be used for what it was designed for ( a safe holding spot for a vehicle that needs to turn across oncoming traffic) when someone else is using it as an entrance ramp after they have already turned across their oncoming traffic. It is just not what the lane was designed for and puts other people in danger when used incorrectly.

Comment

Gas vehicles filling up at diesel pumps. Radio volume has to be on an even number. Cruise has to be set on an even number.

Comment

Recently, it's the jack wagons driving around with their bright lights on. No need to have that 4ft light bar on, unless you have a couple of bubbies in the back hunting.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterchris View Post
                              Gas vehicles filling up at diesel pumps. Radio volume has to be on an even number. Cruise has to be set on an even number.
                              If there are people that fill up their gas vehicle with diesel more once there's a problem. They shouldn't be driving because they ain't all there mentally. How that's even a pet peeve is crazy to me because I can't believe there's a lot of people doing it.

The other two pet peeves sound more like OCD.

Comment

My wife and kids wearing my socks. No matter how many pair I buy, I can never find any.

Sitting down in my recliner and the remotes are no where to be found [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X