Rtic 145

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
    It would take me 2days to drink that much beer.
    Slacker.

Nice cooler Jaime!

Comment

That’s called a casket sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
        It would take me 2days to drink that much beer.
        Classic underachiever

Comment

I too got one of the 110's some time back when they first started the reintroduction of their products after the Yeti law suit was settled... It holds ice really well, but I have to put it where I want it BEFORE I put ice in it!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
            Have a buddy when it’s loaded! I have a 100qt brute and when it’s loaded down it’s a 2 man job to get it in the truck
            Not necessarily...but I promise you that you WILL wish that you'd had a buddy around. I've done it without help, loaded it down with a quartered up fallow and filled with ice. It isn't something I would advise doing if it can be avoided

Comment

I have one great cooler to tote all your ice in and then to put quartered animals in. No need to move it around much

Comment

So wife sends rtic an email with pics attached showing some minor defects and scratches. I was ok with it since its going to get beat up anyway.

They offered to replace it or give me an extra 10%. I told her just take the 10% off.
                So it was 35% normal price. Not bad.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X