No announcement yet.

Stephenville locals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard 8 has smoked sirloin on the pit that is really good. They will cut it however thick you want and it is typically medium- rare to medium. I personally would not recommend Jake and Dorthys anymore. It was good when I was in college 12 years ago but you couldn’t melt me and pour me in there anymore. Woodys has good steak and pizza and cold beer. Purple Goat has tons of draft beer with a nice atmosphere and prettt good food. Grumps is the best burger in town IMO.

Comment

Currently going to school at Tarleton. Peacocks, Grumps, Hard 8, Fuzzy's, and Jake & Dorthy's all have great food and I recommend them all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JWalker08 View Post
        Hard 8 has smoked sirloin on the pit that is really good. They will cut it however thick you want and it is typically medium- rare to medium. I personally would not recommend Jake and Dorthys anymore. It was good when I was in college 12 years ago but you couldn’t melt me and pour me in there anymore. Woodys has good steak and pizza and cold beer. Purple Goat has tons of draft beer with a nice atmosphere and prettt good food. Grumps is the best burger in town IMO.

Forgot about Purple Goat. Good burgers. Agree that Grumps is the best in town though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

hard 8 has a pretty good ribeye. Its a little salty, but cooked well. went to the angry coyote in august. its between stephenville and glen rose. cool place and had a very good huge burger. it was worth the trip.

Comment

Best place to eat is Floyds no question.

Comment

Originally posted by JWalker08 View Post

Hard 8 is freaking awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
                Best place to eat is Floyds no question.
                Floyds close at least 6 months ago. You`re to late.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                  Hard 8 is freaking awesome!

I`m not a fan of Hard 8. I ate there in January for my last time. I got an 18 dollar pork chop that I ended up throwing in the trash. It is way over priced as well.

Comment

Ate at hard 8 to many times. A new brick oven pizza place called Caam's is opening this Thursday. Has a nice bar and good vibe. Went to the soft opening and liked it a lot.

Comment

Looks like a town full of cattle yards has no good steak houses, go figure
                      Just go to the grocery store and buy one and cook it yourself that’s always the best steak anyway and dang sure less $$$

Comment

Working...
                      X