Shout out to Tim King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout out to Tim King

I went on an exotic excursion at his place. Second evening I got a shot, and actually made a lethal one, even though my lower limb of my Tall Tines recurve split at the fade on the shot.
    Fortunately I had my Primaltech long bow with me and was able to continue to hunt the rest of the weekend. (My Primaltech recurve was at home because of a mistake of my own).
    So Tim took my riser home thinking he may have a set of limbs that will get my bow back in business. He calls me the next week and has a set of limbs and it is only one pound higher in DW than the limbs I had. I finally got around to shooting them last night with a new string and they are gonna work great. Here is the first group at 15 yards with the new string on the limbs.
    Spending a few days with Tim and Jake (his son) revealed two men of character and experience and I'm pretty happy to have made a couple of new friends.
    Thanx Tim!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Tim and his whole family are good folks, that’s for sure!!!!!! I am glad to be able to call him my friend!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks guys!
      Gary, you might want to clarify that "exotic excursion ".....

Well, Gary, y”all were some pretty danged easy guys to hang out with. I think that the trad community is pretty unique in that way for sure

Comment

Context Tim. Context.[emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Cant get much better than Mr. Tim "Hud" King! Great fella I'm glad to consider a friend.

Comment

Wow, he also is helping me get squared away. Sent me various length bare shafts to shoot and is helping get to where I need to be able to hunt with my recurve with the proper equipment and recommendations. Stand out guys.

Comment

Working...
            X