Looking for ideas on feeder filling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for ideas on feeder filling

I’m looking for ideas on filling feeders the easy way. All my feeders are ellivated so they either have a ladder build on or my boss bucks I use the back of the four wheeler. I’ve considered getting a cattle bulk feeder like you see on the back of their farm trucks. That way I could use the tractor put the shout above the feeder and then just turn it on.
    Any other ideas out there. I’m not aware of a feed store around that had a bulk wagon that I could pull around.

How many lbs in the feeder?
    What is the height?
    Do you have access with a truck and trailer?

Comment

Do you have a Brother-in-law........ ????

Comment

I use the outback blower works great. One person can't keep up.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Modify them into (stand and fill) or do like snowflake killa...

Comment

I might need to look into the blower way. I’ve seen the bad *** auger, but not really any reviews on it.

Comment

I have an idea for a corn blower using a battery operated/gasoline leaf blower, some PVC pipe, a five gallon bucket, and some metal flashing- make a venturi with the bucket and use the leaf blower to blow the corn thru the PVC pipe into the barrel. I also have an idea on how to lift the lid off the barrel from the ground. I can probably explain it better than try to type or draw a picture- if anyone is interested give me a call and then maybe someone else can transform from words to a picture- 936-615-9620.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                I have an idea for a corn blower using a battery operated/gasoline leaf blower, some PVC pipe, a five gallon bucket, and some metal flashing- make a venturi with the bucket and use the leaf blower to blow the corn thru the PVC pipe into the barrel. I also have an idea on how to lift the lid off the barrel from the ground. I can probably explain it better than try to type or draw a picture- if anyone is interested give me a call and then maybe someone else can transform from words to a picture- 936-615-9620.
                Battery power. I like that better!

Comment

Working...
                X