Endoscope/boresope recommentations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endoscope/boresope recommentations?

Thinking about getting an endoscope for bee removal work. I’ve seen lots of cheap ($20-$50) that are usable with my IPhone. Anybody use these? Are they junk? Not willing to spend much more than that right now, but don’t know anything about them. Thanks in advance.

Nothing?

Comment

I have a cheap one from Amazon that I use with my phone. I'm pleased with it for costing 20 dollars. I will say, don't use the app the camera recommends, get OTC Viewer from the play store or whatever the equivalent that the Iphone uses.

Comment

Originally posted by SamSowell View Post
        I have a cheap one from Amazon that I use with my phone. I'm pleased with it for costing 20 dollars. I will say, don't use the app the camera recommends, get OTC Viewer from the play store or whatever the equivalent that the Iphone uses.
        Ok, thanks. I just found one on Ebay. $16.00 with free shipping. Too cheap to pass it up, and it may even work. Lol

Comment

I got a cheap($20) one from Amazon and it works fine. My neighbor borrowed it and liked it enough that he ended up buying one too. For what you want to use it for, looking in walls, it should work fine. If you want it for a DIY colonoscopy, I would upgrade to the $50 one.

Comment

DIY......huh, oh shoot.....��

Never mind.....

Comment

I have one I got at Costco $49, I love it, the screen is detachable and I can record video or take pics. Comes with 2 three foot pieces.
              Good luck
              Bert

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
                I have one I got at Costco $49, I love it, the screen is detachable and I can record video or take pics. Comes with 2 three foot pieces.
                Good luck
                Bert
                That sounds pretty good. I’ll keep that in mind in case my cheap one doesn’t do what I need it to do.

Do you know the name or brand of it? I’m not even sure I’m calling these th8ngs by the right name.

Comment

Working...
                X