No announcement yet.

Get your Snake Awareness on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all please keep your eyes open for us. We’re in the market for a Female Gray Banded king snake as well as a female Sonoran Gopher snake. Would also like a male and female Speckled king snake as well
    I’m going to attempt to get him a small side hustle going. I purchased a book for him on Breeding and raising Milk snakes, which is another pair that he wants. He’ll be 27 this year and is going crazy, like me , in this house. He can’t pick up anymore hours at HEB because too many people are using curbside now that his hours have been cut back. They don’t need sackers as much. Thanks for any leads. Btw, snake prices have gone through the roof as well.

Comment

This class was cancelled due to "lack of interest"

The few who registered cancelled. Boooo.

We will reschedule for late September.

One person did show up, who had not registered. One of my team had to turn them away. If it was YOU, please contact me and I'll make it right.

Comment

That's a bummer reading that.

Comment

Wife stepped on one this morning coming out of the storage shed. She didn't get bit, but it was a close one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
            Wife stepped on one this morning coming out of the storage shed. She didn't get bit, but it was a close one.
            Yikes! Could you identify it?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lynda View Post
              This class was cancelled due to "lack of interest"

The few who registered cancelled. Boooo.

We will reschedule for late September.

One person did show up, who had not registered. One of my team had to turn them away. If it was YOU, please contact me and I'll make it right.
              Sorry to hear that, don’t get discouraged because really these are not “normal” times, hoping for a better result in the future for you.

Comment

A man died last week in Wise County from a Timber Rattler bite.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                  Sorry to hear that, don’t get discouraged because really these are not “normal” times, hoping for a better result in the future for you.
                  It has been a rough time. And while things are picking up at X10, where our sales and service numbers are better than ever, it's very sad to see a continued "depression" in society and retail. Customer service is diabolical at many restaurants and stores. People don't care anymore. Then the materials and food shortages. I won't get political, but I feel there's never been a more important time to be self sufficient and get back to nature.

#wakeuppeople

Thank you for the encouragement.[emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    A man died last week in Wise County from a Timber Rattler bite.
                    Wow! They don't just attack unprovoked. I wonder what happened?! Poor guy. [emoji17]

Comment

Originally posted by Lynda View Post
                      Wow! They don't just attack unprovoked. I wonder what happened?! Poor guy. [emoji17]

Cooking on the patio and stepped near some firewood and it bit him.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        Cooking on the patio and stepped near some firewood and it bit him.
                        Dang. That's too bad. Probably unavoidable. Makes you stop and think though, doesn't it? I wouldn't walk in the woods behind my house barefoot, but I have been foolish enough to drag limbs back there in flip flops. [emoji2356]

We need these reminders.

Comment

Working...
                        X