Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karen tried to commit suicide by truck yesterday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a fan of Train Horns but it would be awesome in this case.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

She has obviously not seen my wife drive............................or she would be walking 10' into some ones yard!

Rwc

Comment

A few days ago at 4am I was on my way to work . Some drunk dude in all black was walking in the middle on my lane . I came about 8 inches from hitting him . Called the cops . He had already been reported 3 times . He ended up getting arrested for PI .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
          A few days ago at 4am I was on my way to work . Some drunk dude in all black was walking in the middle on my lane . I came about 8 inches from hitting him . Called the cops . He had already been reported 3 times . He ended up getting arrested for PI .
          I used to ride with my father when he was a state police sergeant in another state. We were riding a back road one Saturday night and there was a guy walking towards us in the middle of the road with a Mason jar in his hand.

My father pulls over, gets out, and talks to the guy. Cars headlights are on and I see my father make him put the jar down, cuffs him, picks up the jar, and puts him in the back of the car.

My father gets in, and I look at him like "what the heck". He shoves the jar under my nose and it was definitely moonshine.

That was forty years ago.or more but I think that a lot of this behavior is drugs or alcohol. Just my opinion.

Comment

This is where they try to get you to stop and her accomplices come out of the bushes and steal your vehicle. Always carry, tell no one

Comment

I was driving to work a few weeks ago doing 75 down 287 in the right lane. I see a van pulled over on the right shoulder and a man and woman standing behind it. Appears they're arguing. As I approach, he turns and starts walking fast toward my lane and its too late for me to anything but swerve. She grabs him and he immediately turns back. I think he was just putting on a show and trying to scare her but it scared the crap outta me! It pi$$ed me off to the point I wanted to go back and finish the job he started!
              Why can't dumb***es leave the rest of us out of their da** drama!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                Few thoughts -

- That lady is obviously an idiot and is looking to get seriously hurt. Cut through road or not, walking down the middle of the street is just asking for it. There's way too many distracted drivers out there these days that would just plow you over on accident.

- If the sidewalks aren't that great in a residential area, I've got no problem with people walking in the road close to the curb. That typically does not inconvenience anyone and with the sheer amount of people that park in the street as compared to their driveways, it doesn't matter that much. Again, I'm talking neighborhood streets here, not the main 4 lane thorough fair.

- I do think some drivers are inconsiderate and drive like Evel Knievel through residential neighborhood areas. Also, just because a neighborhood road is a "cut thru" to the main thorough fair still doesn't give a pass to speeding down it. The residents on that street bought into increased traffic flow at peek times, but they didn't buy into people driving 50 mph on a non-posted 30 mph street where you have kids playing in front yards.

- For the record, I do not live on a cut thru road, but I do live in a neighborhood that is close to a busy area. We like to walk our area in the evenings and have no issue. However, there are a few cut thru roads and I've noticed that some people really do speed down them sometimes.
                He said he was doing 20 mph which is a reasonable speed in any part of a neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                  I was driving to work a few weeks ago doing 75 down 287 in the right lane. I see a van pulled over on the right shoulder and a man and woman standing behind it. Appears they're arguing. As I approach, he turns and starts walking fast toward my lane and its too late for me to anything but swerve. She grabs him and he immediately turns back. I think he was just putting on a show and trying to scare her but it scared the crap outta me! It pi$$ed me off to the point I wanted to go back and finish the job he started!
                  Why can't dumb***es leave the rest of us out of their da** drama!

I guess I should finish this story.
                  A few miles down the road my wife calls and I told her what happened. She say, "OMG, did you call the police?" I said no. The next thing she did was pray, "oh God please protect those people." Thank God for giving me a praying wife! I immediately let go of my anger and understood it wasn't about me, then called the sherrifs office and reported it.

Comment

Working...
                  X