Firework Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JES View Post
    I don't advise throwing them. That long green fuse is held at the top of the shell by what looks like a string well, turns out that is also a fuse, the one that lights the charge that kicks it up and out of the tube. That will burn you pretty good if you are holding it while trying to burn the fuse down so you get an air burst when you throw it...

Waring, graphic pics coming...

A few minutes after

Day 2

Day 4

Day 7, apparently there is a lot if fat in the palm of your hand, who knew?!

Day 9

Ohh dang!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

JES is a few cards short of a full deck. Just sayin.....

Comment

I don't advise throwing them. That long green fuse is held at the top of the shell by what looks like a string well, turns out that is also a fuse, the one that lights the charge that kicks it up and out of the tube. That will burn you pretty good if you are holding it while trying to burn the fuse down so you get an air burst when you throw it...

Waring, graphic pics coming...

A few minutes after
        Did you pop the blister?
        Never pop the blister.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          Did you pop the blister?
          Never pop the blister.
          That's an old wives tale...

I had a grease burn one time, 3rd degree burn over the top of my left hand. Went to see a plastic surgeon about getting skin graft. Huge blister and he looked it over and basically said, yeah, that's pretty bad and then, without notice, he ripped the blister off my hand, I remember getting light headed and hearing the liquid hitting the floor like water was spilled...not cool.

On this blister, I did not intentionally drain it. We were moving overseas right after I did this. So during all that work to box up the house it ruptured. That's when I got that chunk of fat out of there. I did my best to leave it intact.

Comment

We were up at the Sonic one night….. cause that’s what we did then, when “Spanky” came slow rolling by in his moms car.

Window half cracked lit an artillery shell and threw it… but it bounced off window and went in back seat. All we heard was F………………!!!!!!! BOOM

MAN IT WAS PRETTY!…..oh it TORCHED the inside of the car and he’s probably legally def…. BUT…. It was pretty

Comment

That's an old wives tale...

I had a grease burn one time, 3rd degree burn over the top of my left hand. Went to see a plastic surgeon about getting skin graft. Huge blister and he looked it over and basically said, yeah, that's pretty bad and then, without notice, he ripped the blister off my hand, I remember getting light headed and hearing the liquid hitting the floor like water was spilled...not cool.

On this blister, I did not intentionally drain it. We were moving overseas right after I did this. So during all that work to box up the house it ruptured. That's when I got that chunk of fat out of there. I did my best to leave it intact.
              It’s not a “wives tale”.
              I am sure your doctor knows what he is doing, but I had a similar burn and was informed not to pop it. My doctor told me it could cause infection.
              It healed with zero scars…

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                It’s not a “wives tale”.
                I am sure your doctor knows what he is doing, but I had a similar burn and was informed not to pop it. My doctor told me it could cause infection.
                It healed with zero scars…
                Sure it is.

I don’t have a scar either, both times. I have twice as much proof…

Comment

Sure it is.

I don’t have a scar either, both times. I have twice as much proof…
                  Whatever…
                  Do a little research and get back with me.

Comment

Working...
                  X