• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fingers crossed the tom returns O!

Comment

Tag for later, this is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Show a couple of dinners.................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          Show a couple of dinners.................

Ditto

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

Congrats and keep it going

Comment

Cool hunt Oscar. You are going to need a much larger trophy room!

Comment

[emoji44].....omg, we had a little incident tonight as it became to dark to shoot a croc!!!! No crocodile were big enuff .....but we almost died tonight!!! No ****, no joking!!![emoji37] Incredible tale with a HUGE lion at 12 yds. Hugely aggressive for nearly an hour as we waited on the vehicle. 3 minutes sooner we would have exited our grass blind on the river but I wanted to get my high beam flashlight to see the size of the croc that was on the bank about 18 yds away. In that instant a monster male lion leaps 10 feet from the embankment and tussles the hippo shoulder from the 15 or so crocs feeding.. It is growling and snarling constantly as the crocs try to retrieve the bait. At one point the lion is 8 yds from the hide and staring right thru me. Yes, he knows we are there.[emoji3061] Trapped by the Luangwa River on our right which is full of crocs and hippos, a 10 or 12 foot embankment on the left. Lion totally insane in front. Behind is all rocks that would guarantee someone would slip. Even my highly experienced PH was freaking out as he never lowered his double rifle the entire time. God, thank u for the grace but I am loving this place!!!!![emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
                  Oh, I forgot to mention we stalked within 50 yds of a tusklesss female but the elephant grass was waaaay to thick. Talk about an incredible day experiencing stuff I only saw as a kid.[emoji817] Few pics for the foodies on here attached, we actually have 2 chefs out here in the middle of nowhere:[emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like your experiencing the adventure your chasing! Too bad lion is not on the menu! Congrats Oscar!

Comment

The "Tree of Life"!!! The movie lion king had alot of inspiration to say the least. The story on this monster tree is incredible. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210702_111457.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	24654637Click image for larger version

Name:	20210702_111400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	24654638

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, what a great story! You didn't go to Africa to be bored!!!

Dream hunt for sure!

Congrats, enjoy seeing this pop up and new updates. Keep them coming.

Comment

Go Oscar Go!

Comment

Great story there, Oscar! The memories are the real trophies, sir . Your certainly getting your time's worth . That tree looks incredible! Food does too~!

Comment

Loving the updates! Can’t wait for the next ones.

Comment

It's like youtuber deermeatfordinner says. All men die, few men every truly live. You are living!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X