No announcement yet.

I wanna buy your house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just throw out some ridiculous number.

Comment

I get them in the mail and in the form of calls and texts. They are fishing. I guess every once and a while they are successful. Why would they do it then with no benefit?

Comment

will it ever end? now by text, i replay with STOP, and don't get another one from them

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
          Got a call from a cell phone tower company, wanted to know if we would sell them 5 acres. Replied for 5 mil. They lost interest real fast. They lease it now.
          my uncle in N.D. has leased spot to a cell company for a tower. they pay him $800 month for it.

Comment

I just tell them I will 10 million cash and for some reason they quit calling and texting.

Comment

I had a realtor that I dealt with often and purchased a home from! We stayed in contact all of the time and had lunch often. 8 yrs after I purchased our home through him I called him and told him I was thinking about putting it on the market, he came straight over and gave me his assessment in value , I told him I disagreed and gave him my price. The man laughed at me and said I must have bumped my head, I laughed and showed him to the exit door. Two months later he came by and very excitedly said I have 2 buyers for your home for your asking price. I simply said that I don’t recall my home being on the market but I’m just now kicking it around and gave him my price. He said but that wasn’t your asking price 2 months ago in which I replied it is Now! He said “ I’m sorry for breaking down your dreams of that but your place will Never sell for that. I said thanks for dropping by. 6 months later we put it on the market at a firm price using another realtor and had 2 buyers in a bidding war over it at more than “ your home will Never sale for that much” ! He got angry with me because I didn’t use him lol! A bit off topic but thought I would share!

Comment

I just got a text from someone wanting to buy the house I just sold 2 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                  Who is calling from Howe Texas?

They call me 10-20 times a week and I don't answer.

Had one call from Hot Springs, blocked the number and it changed one digit and kept calling
                  Thats funny because I live in Howe and I get several calls a week from your area.. (((No its not me calling))) LOL

Comment

I get them all the time and I’m not close to retirement.

Comment

Working...
                    X