No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought HCMC on TDA on the desktop. Haven't tried to buy from the app.

Comment

Originally posted by luv2hunt View Post
      TDA allowed me to purchase
      Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
      was able to just buy on TD
      i have bought some "regular" stocks with TD but everytime i try to buy a penny stock it cancels and says i dont have the funds available, when i do. maybe because account is new? i dont know.

Comment

It could be. It some times takes a day or two for your money to be available for trade.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          i have bought some "regular" stocks with TD but everytime i try to buy a penny stock it cancels and says i dont have the funds available, when i do. maybe because account is new? i dont know.
          Has your money settled in the account? I’ve bought that stock and do penny stocks daily on TD

It takes longer for TD/fidelity all those guys to let you have access to your own money than you’re used to on robinhood

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
            That’s what HCMC will look like once the ruling comes out against PM! Haha! [emoji1696][emoji1696]

Have you seen anything about the expectation when it’s to go to court?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
              Has your money settled in the account? I’ve bought that stock and do penny stocks daily on TD

It takes longer for TD/fidelity all those guys to let you have access to your own money than you’re used to on robinhood
              Ok, maybe that's what it is. Robinhood is definitely easier and quicker, but they don't have a bunch of the ones you guys throw out.

Comment

Ok, maybe that's what it is. Robinhood is definitely easier and quicker, but they don't have a bunch of the ones you guys throw out.
                I know WeBull gives you access to 50% of your funds instantly and then it’s all there in like 2-3 days. TD takes a couple days, I don’t remember how long since I’ve had this account for a couple years. If you click on “details” in your account it should show you cash balance, buying power, margin balance and you’ll be able to see what’s there and I think it shows pending too but I don’t remember

Comment

Stay away from First Trade. It has taken them over a business week to do a deposit for me.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    I'm going to try buying more CSCW soon in the low 80's I think it breaks out over $1 and gets closer to $1.25 in the next 1-3 weeks.

That's about the only penny stock I own that I an share right now. Other than FAMI that I mentioned earlier.
                    Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Yeah! Finally in the green on that one......we'll see how long it lasts.
                    It's running because AACG is up some stupid amount Other ones like TEDU and STG are trying to go up as well. I bet one of these rallies hard afterhours.. Hopefully CSCW to 1.50

Comment

Originally posted by Nado View Post
                      Have you seen anything about the expectation when it’s to go to court?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      i saw something about feb 26, i have no clue if thats true or not.

Comment

Anyone in on srmx?

Comment

Zom, i want to jump
                          Last edited by jshouse; 02-04-2021, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Zom, atos, cscw ��������

Comment

Zom, i want to jump
                              do what's right for you. depending on when you bought in it could be a decent time to bail. Or you jump at $1.50 and I'll buy you a beer when it runs to $3, or $5

ZOM and ATOS are about to pay for me to jump on the APR build this year

Comment

It doesn't let you use unsettled funds or uncleared deposits. It has to be "your" money. They will let you "borrow" their money to trade non OTC and pink sheet stocks. It may say you have $1000 buying power but that may include $500 of uncleared deposits, $350 unsettles trades and that only leaves you with $150 of actual buying power, so if you're trying to buy $200 it wont let you.

Comment

Working...
                                X