Online hunting license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online hunting license

Does this mean if it doesn't show up I have to pay the full price again?

Your license should arrive in 7 – 10 days with standard delivery.
    If you do not receive your license within 30 days of purchase, contact TPWD at 1-800-792-1112, #4820#.
    After 45 days from the purchase date, you will be responsible for purchasing a replacement license.

That's mucho dinero since I have to buy 3 of them.

Sounds like it if you do not contact TPWD within that 15 day window.

Comment

Replacement license is 10.00

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
        Does this mean if it doesn't show up I have to pay the full price again?
        No

Comment

Ok so if all three get lost its $30 plus $5 per license administrative fee $45. I know the chances are low on them getting lost but I'm out. I'm going to the hardware store.

Comment

Originally posted by mkguthrie View Post
            Replacement license is 10.00
            Y'all mean this is only for when you lose your license and not an additional 5 tags???

Comment

Ok so if all three get lost its $30 plus $5 per license administrative fee $45. I know the chances are low on them getting lost but I'm out. I'm going to the hardware store.
              With the USPS in overhaul mode probably a good idea

Comment

I don't blame you. I've had a few mail items lost recently, one being my NM archery elk tag... Thankfully, I just received my duplicate.

Comment

Just ordered mine, first time online, and will be watching the mail.
                  as for the price. *#@*

I am old enough to remember buying them in Walgreens and the Super Combo was less than $20. Conservation sure got expensive.

Of course back then you could purchase Guns and ammo at Walgreen as well.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Just need to contact them between that 30 & 45 day period to ensure you dont have to pay more.

I purchased my license online for the first time this year and it took 20 days to arrive.

J

Comment

mine was later this year than previous, thank you USPS for stressing me out.
                      Supposedly you can still hunt, as long as you take your receipt with you.

Comment

I've been buying online for several years now. Last year they stuck two licenses in the same envelope and I didn't catch until I had already asked for a replacement. That's been the only hiccup buying three licenses a year for 3-4 years now.

Comment

I just ordered mine, did it last year too

Comment

While we are on the subject. Since I just ordered mine online also does the receipt count as a fishing license while I wait for it to come in the mail?

Comment

If you buy online, I’d guess the license would also show up in the TPW app. May be helpful for those that get lost in the mail. I bought a fishing license for my wife last year ahead of a trip and just used the app to pull it up. I’d still rather have the paper copy but the app is a good backup.

Comment

Working...
                              X